What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

well it finally turned up this morning a good wash and build and up and running no probs at all very easy to build and wick got it running in 5ml mode 1ohm coil good atty and very well built

well it finally turned up this morning a good wash and build and up and running no probs at all very easy to build and wick got it running in 5ml mode 1ohm coil good atty and very well built
My atty of the moment they are

my moments are quite long as well - the heron lasted about 5 years

Last edited:
so far the only thing i have found wrong with the glaz is the air flow control ring is too loose anyone else had this prob

so far the only thing i have found wrong with the glaz is the air flow control ring is too loose anyone else had this prob
It doesn’t spin freely on its own but you can knock it and turn it quite easily. I always bottom fill mine as well - saves on occasional flooding

It doesn’t spin freely on its own but you can knock it and turn it quite easily. I always bottom fill mine as well - saves on occasional flooding
yea it does i have been luck with the top fill no floods or leaks been using it the last 2 days filled loads of thime even took the extension off when level was low put top back on and still no leak or flood

Funny how we all have different preferences, I recently bought the Asvape Zeta on a whim and I can honestly say it wipes the floor with the Glaz for flavour, shame its airflow is absolute pants.

funny you should say that i did the same bought a zeta and its great with the rda never tried the coils that little plug is a bitch to get out

I have 2. Airflow ring is looser on my gunmetal one but just right on my silver one.

Back
Top Bottom