What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

i am waiting on one of these if it ever turns up ordered it from djvapes thinking they were in the uk big mistake looks a really good attie

This tank is near perfection for me, it just works. Have put two different builds in, first being a 2.5 regular coil then 2.0 Clapton and no dry hits, gurgling or a single leak. Very impressed.

Minor niggly points go to the 510 which I always make sure is tight in any new rta before using, they always seem to be half to a full turn loose.. this was a bit weird being reverse threaded on top a split pin but sorted now.
Other niggle is it can be a bit hard to tell what your juice level is, I use the 5ml extension but then again it has no drop in flavour to me so that's all I dont like about it.
Perfect drip tip too, nailed the design and I think the inner glass chimney is a benefit.

This tank is near perfection for me, it just works. Have put two different builds in, first being a 2.5 regular coil then 2.0 Clapton and no dry hits, gurgling or a single leak. Very impressed.

Minor niggly points go to the 510 which I always make sure is tight in any new rta before using, they always seem to be half to a full turn loose.. this was a bit weird being reverse threaded on top a split pin but sorted now.
Other niggle is it can be a bit hard to tell what your juice level is, I use the 5ml extension but then again it has no drop in flavour to me so that's all I dont like about it.
Perfect drip tip too, nailed the design and I think the inner glass chimney is a benefit.

Yep, it is very easy to live with and a very reliable performer.

It's a good tank. Like it a lot.
The real plus is I've just cleaned the vape cupboard out (Well half way anyway), and I've some of the very first steam crave tanks I've found and every part and o ring is in perfect condition.
So you should get some miles out of it.

It's a good tank. Like it a lot.
The real plus is I've just cleaned the vape cupboard out (Well half way anyway), and I've some of the very first steam crave tanks I've found and every part and o ring is in perfect condition.
So you should get some miles out of it.
Hahaha. Lockdown has brought on a massive clear out. Hence new 200 ml of shite.

Glad I went for the gunmetal which, looks more grey in real life but this rta has to be one of the best looking ever imo
20200521_012826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom