What's new

Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL RTA

Ok, a little update to my endeavours with the Glaz.
I’ve coiled and wicked as per the instructions above, no wick visible in the ports and top channels full and have found some improvement, on the two smallest air holes the vape is tasty and almost silent but it’s too tight for me, on the three larger air holes the vape is rougher and rorty unless I puff on it really hard then it sounds clearer, if that makes sense.
It seems to me this tank just doesn’t suit my style of vaping, I like the draw to be on the looser side but take a relaxed easy draw on probably the largest 2 air holes, if I do this on the Glaz it sounds similar to if you press fire without drawing on it at the same time, as if there isn’t enough air being pulled over the coil.

That's a shame. I find it gives good flavour depth. But it's not for everyone I guess

Further question.

How are you filling it? Are you closing off airflow or not? I genuinely can’t remember which way I did it, although if I had to guess I would say I closed it.

Further question.

How are you filling it? Are you closing off airflow or not? I genuinely can’t remember which way I did it, although if I had to guess I would say I closed it.

I usually don't bother to close the afc. Doesn't seem to matter.

Never thought to close the airflow when topping up.

I like the bit on the posts where you can tuck the legs in. Nice touch.

Never thought to close the airflow when topping up.

I like the bit on the posts where you can tuck the legs in. Nice touch.

Ditto and ditto. The berserker also has cutaways for folding the leg ends, it's so much easier that way, I don't know why all tanks don't do it.

This is a great little tank, full of flavor and a real tight draw. Come to think of it I have never closed down the air flow when filling.

Tempted to try the glaz mini. Would be using it with the extender if it doesnt reduce flavour? Also is the glass inner chamber a pro or con, as in can it make steam form inside the chimney etc

@John R how does it compare to the expromizer v4 in flavour and draw?

Back
Top Bottom