What's new

Steamcrave new aromamizer

On my Supremes I keep getting juice in my mouth. I have to take the drip-tips off and clean them out regularly (several times per tank) to prevent this.
They don't leak or anything so I'm not sure what's causing it. Any ideas? Too much wick maybe?

Quick question; can the airflow ring be removed? Images online show it can be separated but does the tank go back together properly with it taken off? I don't have a very strong grip and moving parts make it hard for me to get tanks off my mod sometimes + I prefer having it completely open anyway.
Yes, the AFC on the v2 is easily removed and operates fine without it, looks OK too ... in effect it's then exactly the same chamber as the v1
The top ring of the chamber doubles as the base of the tank, with glass o-ring. You lift it off and then the AFc can be slipped up and off. Replace the top ring of the chamber, reassemble the glass and top cap and vape on.

On my Supremes I keep getting juice in my mouth. I have to take the drip-tips off and clean them out regularly (several times per tank) to prevent this.
They don't leak or anything so I'm not sure what's causing it. Any ideas? Too much wick maybe?
Sounds like you're getting a load of condensation inside the chamber and chimney, no doubt worsened by the stock drip tip. What kind of builds and wicking have you got set up?
First thing I've replaced on the Supremes is the stock drip tip ... I really don't like it or the way it allows condensation build up against the step inside the chimney. Go for a wide bore friction fit (see SS024 on the drip tip store dot com) for example.
The other cause can be that your wick tails are touching or even compressed against the walls of the chamber. Keep your wicks inside the deck.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're getting a load of condensation inside the chamber and chimney, no doubt worsened by the stock drip tip. What kind of builds and wicking have you got set up?
First thing I've replaced on the Supremes is the stock drip tip ... I really don't like it or the way it allows condensation build up against the step inside the chimney. Go for a wide bore friction fit (see SS024 on the drip tip store dot come for example.
The other cause can be that your wick tails are touching or even compressed against the walls of the chamber. Keep your wicks inside the deck.
Some people have used a dremel to angle the inside of the bottom edge of the 510 connector on the stock tip as well. Supposedly eradicates the condensate problem!

First thing I've replaced on the Supremes is the stock drip tip ... I really don't like it or the way it allows condensation build up against the step inside the chimney. Go for a wide bore friction fit (see SS024 on the drip tip store dot com) for example.

Horizontal 3mm clapton SS. 6 wraps with cotton wick. I might have over-wicked it due to having it leak before due to under-wicking.
I will see about different drip-tips. Thanks.

Just ordered the 4ml Supreme in black from SR Vapes, £31.99 which I thought was a great price.

Mine turned up from FT today.. Lovely vape with a pair of cuckoo Claptons and some el diablo juice.. Until it leaked when sat on it's side in my car. I closed the juice flow but it carried on leaking.. Need to take it apart in the morning. Never had a tank with so many bits.. I dropped the pins 3 times when cleaning. Luckily my colleagues know not to move when I shout stop! :-)

Got my third Supreme yesterday. It appears that they have changed the drip tip design slightly. It`s now a little shorter and wider with a noticeable angle inside. I naturally popped it straight out and replaced it with a friction fit one though.

Back
Top Bottom