What's new

Still Wondering? Veepon is Rubbish

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Admittedly, I think of this section as a forum for all things Boro, not exclusively Billet Box, so excuse me if I’m mistaken :)

Now I know most of us really wouldn’t consider buying one of these anyway, but it’s important as a public service announcement imo for those who may fall for the temptation. Most of us heard about the problems the man in the shed had with the original Veepons :22: Well, it appears that they haven’t learned from their errors, and Ryan’s experience with the new X is simply scandalous. I guess QC at some companies in China still means Quick Cash-in :18:

Last edited:
It's all thing's boro now, you're good ;)

I think the Tita X can be hit or miss. Lots of people in the Veepon and Boros & Bridges FB groups seem happy with theirs.

The Tita X bridge is meant to be great, and I really like my Tita X boro tank. It's much better than the Suicide Mods Crypt and legit Limelight tanks I also have.

You pays your money and takes your chances with most Chinese companies though, especially with AIOs. For example...

-SC Meson with it's flaky paint (they just released a "new and improved" V2)
-Vandy Vape with their crack prone Pulse AIOs (I've had 1 cracked AIO.5 and 2 chip failure AIO.5s, yet my OG is still going strong. Can't fault their warranty dept. though)
-Cthulhu with their faulty chips and warping Delrin bodies
etc etc.

The issues don't affect everyone, but those who are affected are more likely to post online about it.

It’s what stopped me buying one, to date, the SXK BB Dna60 is the best bit of kit I’ve bought

Only veepon thing I will buy is the boro tanks the mods don't look any good and from wat I've read and seen they aren't the best for wat they cost

Only veepon thing I will buy is the boro tanks the mods don't look any good and from wat I've read and seen they aren't the best for wat they cost
I have one of the Veepon boro tanks, and though it is very functional, it feels like plastic crap. And you can’t access the rba deck , so maybe I should retract that remark about functionality :hmm:

Personally, it’s not even a question of how much it costs (although I do think they’re way too expensive, regardless). I would frankly be shocked if I bought a Vandy Vape or any other cheap Chinese kit if it was so poorly constructed :11:

I shouldn't really bring this up but seeing as i am here lol. Buying the Suicide Mods Abyss was and has been my worst experience since i started Vaping but i won't dig up the why's and what's. Occasionally some companies i think just throw the QC card in the box and that's it, i haven't really suffered any bad Mods that i can remember, in fact i think i have been quite fortunate but have seen many many vapers jump through loops to put something right that is wrong. We as consumers shouldn't have to contact companies asking why such and such doesn't work. And then a lot of the time they call it user error and not poor QC. The good thing about POTV is that a lot of the Apes get things in to review and we hear how bad or good something is, also other members get things quite quickly and tell us the truth about whatever Tank Or AIO. I think alot of the reviewers on youtube would say something is great even though you see them struggling with something. I think a lot of people Don't like Jai Haze, and he is a gobby fecker but he tells people straight wether it's good or crap. I like him for that, plus he has me in stitches when he gets animated. Like Jai Haze and the POTV Reviewers "Keep It Real"

New mod is coming and I’m tempted lol
IMG_0376.jpg

Looks like it has the Veepon boro in it, so I would say Yes @JohnNada :D

Though it does look intriguing, personally, it’ll be dependent on several factors… Is it lite weight? Is it the same chip? Can it be used a couple of months without falling apart? A bit worried it looks like a cross between a Cthulhu and a Rincoe aio, very plastic :hmm: But if it’s dirt cheap?!? Might be worth a tickle!

Back
Top Bottom