What's new

Still Wondering? Veepon is Rubbish

Well I got the veepon kuka it lasted around a week before it started to powerspike or overboost every so often with there own board. other than that problem its not actually a bad wee mod to use. It only wattage mode no tc not that I use tc so it didn't bother me and I will say for the price of £60 you get alot of stuff with it two stocks coils a rba four battery wraps now were can you get that amount of stuff with a mod for that price nowere.

Iam currently waiting to get a replacement sent out and all see what happens with it when it comes if it's the same all just send it back and get a refund

Well I got the veepon kuka it lasted around a week before it started to powerspike or overboost every so often with there own board. other than that problem its not actually a bad wee mod to use. It only wattage mode no tc not that I use tc so it didn't bother me and I will say for the price of £60 you get alot of stuff with it two stocks coils a rba four battery wraps now were can you get that amount of stuff with a mod for that price nowere.

Iam currently waiting to get a replacement sent out and all see what happens with it when it comes if it's the same all just send it back and get a refund

I got my Steam Crave Meson for £65, 2 Decks a Tank, 2 Batteries, 4 Mesh Strips, 2 Coils and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Back
Top Bottom