What's new

Stubby AIO

Smokeandsteam

Achiever
Bogan has done his show and tell video:

I have to say the mod looks okay, if a bit boxy, and I like the fact it’s aluminium, I also like the adjustable battery compartment (having had to do endless battery re-wraps with the billet box).

I’m less keen on the boro despite the juice capacity and wonder how well the adapter will work with other boros and also how well the airflow will work on other boros.

Anyone planning on buying one? Any thoughts?

Iam waiting to see wat others think first.

yes its his mod so he will say good things but in the end it might be shit but you never know.

one other thing some shops are already selling it but there is usually loads of reviews before it even hits the shop atleast a month beforehand seems abit strange to meony one review and it's his

Iam waiting to see wat others think first.

yes its his mod so he will say good things but in the end it might be shit but you never know.

one other thing some shops are already selling it but there is usually loads of reviews before it even hits the shop atleast a month beforehand seems abit strange to meony one review and it's his

Yeah, definitely waiting for reviews and to see how others are getting on with it as well. I remember the Abyss hype…!

Yeah, definitely waiting for reviews and to see how others are getting on with it as well. I remember the Abyss hype…!

The only reason I got a abyss a couple of month ago. why spend money when they first come out to then find out there pish lol

I like the idea of totally separating the board/boro/battery compartment so when the tank inevitably pisses itself the board shouldn't get fried unlike a few that have unsealed positive connections sitting directly above the board.

Comical that he should point out its a teeny bit shorter but gloss over the fact it's a fat bastard.

Depressing that somebody else is jumping on the AIO/Boro bandwagon

Not for me

Well, everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon! Agree with your comments. I do wonder where the market is for this. The budget end of the market is boxed off with the Cthulhu and the Pulse and the top end is swamped with gear. This seems priced for somewhere in the middle, not sure how many vapers sit there

Unfortunately I like the look of the Ennequadro (300 euros)
https://www.ennequadromods.com/b22/117-b22-silver-ennequadro-mods.html

b22-silver-ennequadro-mods.jpg

Doing nothing for me tbh, you can replace the negative battery terminal on the bb to do something similar, already done it on mine.

Back
Top Bottom