What's new

Stubby AIO

Good be Jesus, I did not think it would be that much!.

As someone else said the aluminium box and the included boro will be the justification for the price. But, yes it’s an interesting price point given what second hand billet boxes are now going for.

I’m leaving well alone until I see some reviews, hear from some users and even then might wait for the price to drop. I think the boro craze is dying down and if so the price of this will come down fast

Unfortunately I like the look of the Ennequadro (300 euros)

QUOTE]

I like the look of the Armor C4 and got in immediately when the list went up. I then saw it was $500 plus $70 postage and decided I didn’t like it that much!!!

Attachments

• FD0AC5FC-2305-4E03-A864-FE1BE68A140F.jpeg
    FD0AC5FC-2305-4E03-A864-FE1BE68A140F.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 72
Got an e-mail from Flawless with the Stubby costing almost £135. No way would i pay that much especially with Suicide Mods having anything to do with it.

Major set back for me is a battery - tank is made for DTL and device being 18650 - batteries won't last - would have to carry batteries around with you instead of juice :)
And at £140 - I think it's overpriced for what it is

Got an e-mail from Flawless with the Stubby costing almost £135. No way would i pay that much especially with Suicide Mods having anything to do with it.
Yep, got that. I’d hang on, if you want one, the price will drop.

Read thst some of the battery contacts the thing thats spins down is put on the wrong way so when yuo put a battery in it won't switch h on

Back
Top Bottom