What's new

Stubby AIO

Royalty is in our DNA taken from a FB post
375869449_10222219407585337_6126304868732965762_n.jpg

I could buy a car for the price of some Monarchy bridges.. not getting too excited here. :20:

Will be way overpriced no matter it is mod or rba as some people suspect it could be but fan boys will love it either way

oh i know what ever it is will be over priced, when i saw this pop up i instantly thought it was going be a DNA75, not that i want one as im happy with my 2 stubbys as it is, never gave a thought about it been an RBA

Got my Stubby 21 yesterday and have 2 issues though could be down to user error, or at least 1 of them is. The 1st issue is the Drip Tip sucks, it's way too Stubby so will replace that. Also had a no Atomiser error a few times, i think it was down to that Black Box not being lined up correctly, that should be solved when my Ponte XL Arrives hopefully today.

I have just got the 18650 Version of the Stubby (Why wasn't it named Stubby 18 ?.) and think i prefer it to the 21, Main reason being it fits my hand better being smaller plus i have a Hell Of A Lot more 18650 Batteries. Also unlike a lot of Vapers i actually don't mind a Data/Battery Charge Socket, it's even better it being USB C. I have a Bishop Cubed in it atm and it's vaping Luverly. Pretty glad i actually went ahead a bought it. Apologies for ressing a quite old thread.

Back
Top Bottom