What's new

Stubby AIO

So the Xray came today. Before I put a build in, did anyone clean or heat the ss wick? I’m tempted to glow it with a a flame to burn off oils/crap, but maybe this is a bad idea. An alcohol bath maybe? Or stop overthinking it and crack on?

all i did was rinse the tank with small amount of soapy water & rinse it out as for the rods i put those in a cup of boiling water for about 5 mins just incase of any residue or crap.

A lot of people burn the oils off but i have never had to do it with my Profile RDTA's etc. Just do what you want there are no rules.

So the Xray came today. Before I put a build in, did anyone clean or heat the ss wick? I’m tempted to glow it with a a flame to burn off oils/crap, but maybe this is a bad idea. An alcohol bath maybe? Or stop overthinking it and crack on?

Either boil them in a pot for 5 mins and rinse or put the eliquid you are going to use on them and flame them..

With my Ponte I just rinse everything with super hot water and let it all air dry.

Last edited:
Christ .:54:..I just built and filled it ...not had any funky tastes or wicking problems

i admit though since ive had ponte xl all i do when changing wick & flavour is just rinse under a tap, nobody got time for full strip down lol.

Evening all, I've had the stubby mtl through today.... does anyone use the plugs or just leave all 4 wires in???

Evening all, I've had the stubby mtl through today.... does anyone use the plugs or just leave all 4 wires in???

The guy who does the Vaping 101 reviews said he uses 2 though i could be thinking of something else.

Leave the 4 rods in, it can be a cunt to wick at the best of times without halving it's chances.:)

Back
Top Bottom