What's new

Suicide Mods Stubby Ponte RDTA

Loving the Iron Man look. :2thumbsup:
Gold button set
Gold battery wraps
Gold film on the screen
Clear frosted panels ordered
Would love to change out the top plate for red or gold ,if they ever make them :54:

Got my replacement ponte today & just chucked build in using the vandy vape mesh, it's come out at 0.12 & set at 52w using supergood number 2 & it's Vaping very nice I'm well chuffed, just waiting for my set of clear doors now which should be here Monday [emoji41]
IMG_20230603_152950.jpeg
IMG_20230603_152938.jpeg

Got my replacement ponte today & just chucked build in using the vandy vape mesh, it's come out at 0.12 & set at 52w using supergood number 2 & it's Vaping very nice I'm well chuffed, just waiting for my set of clear doors now which should be here Monday [emoji41]View attachment 322048View attachment 322049
Where'd you get clear doors from ?
Turns out the ones I ordered are heavily frosted (WHITE) basically .so I'll be refusing them from the posty (as advised by the seller) I'll get a refund when they get them back

Last edited:
Where'd you get clear doors from ?
Turns out the ones I ordered are heavily frosted (WHITE) basically .so I'll be refusing them from the posty (as advised by the seller) I'll get a refund when they get them back

ive ordered mine from CarrotLaboratories its on facebook bud , might be worth just creating an account with arse book just for vape stuff its what i do

Anyone know of a UK website stocking these

IMG_20230603_214518.jpg

They look the business
But work out £40+ direct from "obeyrobot" with overseas shipping costing about £15

Last edited:
Got mine today. No serial number and "Pre Release" on the box. Might be a fake. :S

First mesh rda so using the Wotofo Profile mesh things and Wotofo profile shoelace cotton things because I figure they should make things easy.

Is the wick really meant to be THAT tight?

Like pulling a golf ball through a garden hose.

Went to juice the cotton up after wicking and the juice just rolled off it and made a mess everywhere.

In all seriousness it's working fine and no dry hits yet but I'm so used to the wick going through with "a little resistance" on regular coils that it's freaking me out a bit.

Got mine today. No serial number and "Pre Release" on the box. Might be a fake. :S

First mesh rda so using the Wotofo Profile mesh things and Wotofo profile shoelace cotton things because I figure they should make things easy.

Went to juice the cotton up after wicking and the juice just rolled off it and made a mess everywhere.

In all seriousness it's working fine and no dry hits yet but I'm so used to the wick going through with "a little resistance" on regular coils that it's freaking me out a bit.
Yes the spring plate under the cotton pushes it tight to the underside of the mesh .....gaps = dry hits ...I use 2 x 3mm strips of cotton or a full sheet of muji (Scottish rolled).

Remember with mesh ..tight is right

And the first batch are actually pre release
You've got the same as the rest of us .
They only made 100 of each colour in the first run

Last edited:

It won't be fake bud mine had no serial number & also said pre release, as for the cotton yup it really is meant to be super tight so you don't get the dry hit from hell, you can take a smidgen of the edge of the wotofo cotton I've had to to do it in the past myself.

Back
Top Bottom