What's new

Suicide Mods Stubby Ponte RDTA

@Mutley1 @gary68

Was just kidding about the fake thing.

Found a post on here somewhere talking about the Profile saying if you think it's enough wick add some more but it's so much the opposite of the way I have wicked regular coils for the past umpty years that it just feels wrong.

just a quick update since i got my ponte i had been using wotofo xfibre cotton 6mm like i do in all my other mesh, but i noticed in the ponte the flavour vanished after about half a tank, the i saw @gary68 mention somewhere he uses 2 3mm laces so i decided too try that yesterday 24 hours later the flavour is still banging :)

just a quick update since i got my ponte i had been using wotofo xfibre cotton 6mm like i do in all my other mesh, but i noticed in the ponte the flavour vanished after about half a tank, the i saw @gary68 mention somewhere he uses 2 3mm laces so i decided too try that yesterday 24 hours later the flavour is still banging :)
Thanks for the reminder I gotta stock up on vapefly firebolt laces :2thumbsup:
I get this pack to mix and match (add a little take a little)
2 Packs of Vapefly Firebolt Cotton - Mixed Edition - Wick Material 100% Organic Cotton for Coil Building DIY Lovers RTA/RDA/RDTA Spare Part (21Pcs/Pack) https://amzn.eu/d/6zY4iNf

well its been awhile since ive owned my ponte XL , one thing i did notice while using it with air flow wide open a tiny amount of condensation would build up in the back of the stubby, now seen as these mods aint exactly cheap i decided to cut some strips of puppy training pads to size & put one there, been doing this all week & no more condensation, kitchen roll also works but i double the thickness with those :)

Back
Top Bottom