What's new

Supergood 60% off

Fucksake. Got the email myself today. A few days earlier and I would have been alright being in the UK

looks like supergood are doing a great Christmas deal if any of you looking to stock up, ive bought enough juice recently to probably last till next Christmas!!!! but may be of use to some

use the code CHRISTMAS at checkout, hopefully works for all users or may need to register for an account but I tested it with 20 bottles of butter 03 nic salts which are usually £4.99 and when I checked out and added code it took it from £100 down to £40, suspect it only applies to salts and shortfills rather then super bundles and mystery boxes as they are already on sale

https://wearesupergood.com/
Cheers

bollocks. should of ordered when i posted earlier.
not available now :(

You can get it for £12.99 for 100ml with free shots from ecigclouds.co.uk. Obviously not as cheap as the offer but still a saving over the £19.99 RRP.

bollocks. should of ordered when i posted earlier.
not available now :(
not as good as 60% and they may now be closed for Xmas but code is still working for 50% off just tried it

Screenshot_20221221-071555_Chrome.jpeg

Strange one. When this first came out it worked but I'm getting the same as others. Not VPN as tried with on and off. Deliveries now are 4th Jan so no rush. I'll have another go when I get home from hospital. Cheers fella.

Strange one. When this first came out it worked but I'm getting the same as others. Not VPN as tried with on and off. Deliveries now are 4th Jan so no rush. I'll have another go when I get home from hospital. Cheers fella.
very odd, I logged in before hand might be that, make sure you're logged in, i ordered a few more off them on Monday with the 60% off, should be here today

very odd, I logged in before hand might be that, make sure you're logged in, i ordered a few more off them on Monday with the 60% off, should be here today
its a firefox thing. just tried it with edge and goes through no probs.

scrap that. works when not logged in but as soon as i log in it wipes the discount and says not available at this time.

its a firefox thing. just tried it with edge and goes through no probs.

scrap that. works when not logged in but as soon as i log in it wipes the discount and says not available at this time.
I ordered on my phone through chrome if that helps, was logged in at the time and just tested again with shortfills and code is still taking 50% off

Screenshot_20221221-140414_Chrome.jpeg

It works for me in Chrome too, but i have litres of Butter under the bed already!:)

Back
Top Bottom