What's new

Supergood Butter 2 and Butter 6 DIY

So that's 4 blueberry juices i've made that i like straight after mixing. I'll give them a week steeping before i taste them again.

Good to hear bud!

Post the recipes too ;)
I'll post the recipes of any i think are decent. The four i've got steeping are on the same sort of profile as 6 to my taste buds. Obviously not identical. If they steep well, i can see myself vaping the best one regularly.

I'll post the recipes of any i think are decent. The four i've got steeping are on the same sort of profile as 6 to my taste buds. Obviously not identical. If they steep well, i can see myself vaping the best one regularly.

Nice one.

That would be my aim too... not necessarily a clone, just something similar I'm happy to vape all day.

I made 2 Blueberry juices that i am happy with.
Here's the ingredients if anyone is interested.

Juice No. 1
Nomnoms(chefs) supercharged Blueberry 2%
as above Candy floss 1%
as above Biscuit(shortbread) 2%
as above Cream 2%
Capella Blueberry jam 1%
Capella Supersweet 0.5%

Juice No. 2 is the same as above with Nomnomz(chefs) Meringue 2% added.

Making a juice that is on the same profile spectrum as Supergood Butter No 2 is proving more difficult.
I can get a nice Strawberry, but there is something in No 2 that i'm missing.

Last edited:
I think their secret ingredient is whatever inspired them to call it the Butter range. Whatever it is, it's in all of them.

I think their secret ingredient is whatever inspired them to call it the Butter range. Whatever it is, it's in all of them.
I've got 1 that i like, and it is improving with steeping. I think it's the cream that's the secret. I've been trying different %'s of cream.

Making a juice that is on the same profile spectrum as Supergood Butter No 2 is proving more difficult.
I can get a nice Strawberry, but there is something in No 2 that i'm missing.
what did you end up doing for the strawberry?

Back
Top Bottom