What's new

Supergood Butter 2 and Butter 6 DIY

DMAN

Achiever
Has anyone made a copy of these juices?
Might need to try and recreate them in the future.

I'd be happy just knowing what strawberry and blueberry concentrates are used tbh. I'd also love to recreate Disorder Nookie, as it's the nicest strawberry milkshake I've ever vaped, other than a sample @Digbys sent me.

You know how you get those people who play guitar and can play any song just by listening to it? We need to find someone like that for eliquids and buy them a bottle of 02 and 06 :D

There are that many blueberry and strawberry concentrates it would cost a fortune just trying all those. Never mind all the other concentrates in them.

I'd be happy just knowing what strawberry and blueberry concentrates are used tbh. I'd also love to recreate Disorder Nookie, as it's the nicest strawberry milkshake I've ever vaped, other than a sample @Digbys sent me.

You know how you get those people who play guitar and can play any song just by listening to it? We need to find someone like that for eliquids and buy them a bottle of 02 and 06 :D
I can make you a 100ml if you like

There are that many blueberry and strawberry concentrates it would cost a fortune just trying all those. Never mind all the other concentrates in them.
very few good blueberrys though

I can make you a 100ml if you like

That would be amazing! Happy to pay for it. Fire me a PM ;)

very few good blueberrys though

Yeah I've tried loads of blueberry liquids and the only 4 I've liked are the following:

Supergood Butter 06 (blueberry, cotton candy, cream, cookie)
Odin's Oven Blueberry Danish (I think this line has been discontinued and any shops that have it are now just selling old stock)
Georgie Porgie - Blueberry Danish (similar to Odin's Oven)
Dr Fog Anchorage Fog (blueberry custard and whipped cream - this was the ultimate! Sadly the company when under when the owner blew all the money of fast cars and loose women... apparently. It might have come back under a different parent company in Canada, but I can't find any in UK now).

Other taste too floral, or just weird.

The few SB I`ve tasted are very complex and multi layered, I reckon it would take an age to find the right concentrate then another to find the ratios, then if you managed that there`s always that unfathomable smoothness that the professionals seem to always manage.

The few SB I`ve tasted are very complex and multi layered, I reckon it would take an age to find the right concentrate then another to find the ratios, then if you managed that there`s always that unfathomable smoothness that the professionals seem to always manage.
I'll be happy if i can create something that i can vape if the industry goes tits up.

Back
Top Bottom