What's new

Swagger sauce re-stock, +guest liquids, keylime cookie return, postage info

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
3WtSClQn5yC6VShgsBIMtYy70mO879zBYmY_34EYThKtEy2zgE6_HdY9EeouATjZDqAYlyYdzaWyk9cuBQG5MpweSvIpuCR0H7N4lNkKdJfAchKfpAmaG7489U_uS0p75otC5kjW5lmMcyu9IS2iK-D2TbizS4EugUuNxj8=s0-d-e1-ft

New Guest Liquids Section, Now Live!

We have added a great selection of 10ml TPD compliant USA liquids to our site for you to enjoy. Some awesome flavours, from some of the best brands to come out of the states. Element, FAR, One hit wonder, Midnight vapes co., Bam bams cannoli and many more, available now from our guest liquids section.

Swagger sauce Unibase now re Stocked!

After the big sell out last week, we have been busy replenishing our stock this week, come and get your swag on!

Whats more, Key Lime cookie makes a return! We have been working on this old school recipe for a while now behind the scenes and we are very excited to announce our fresh re-vamped version!

Postage changes....

We have decided its for the best to switch over from Royal mail to UK Mail, as of Friday 17th at 5pm all orders will be shipped out using UK Mail. It's the same price, still free over £30.00 and still £1.99 under £30.00, only now its fully trackable, you guys can track your order in real time, get a 1 hour delivery window by text message and email. There is options to leave with a neighbour, in a safe place or simply re arrange your delivery to another day. It's a awesome premium postage solution, at the same price point, we should have made this switch a long time ago!

(from the email)

oh, why the fucks it called keylime cookie then lol , always assumed everything keylime esque was kiwi + lime etc lol my bad ffs

Key lime = Key lime pie. From south Florida keys [emoji2]

Kinda like a slightly tart but sweet cheesecake with a nice rich biscuit base. Zero kiwi [emoji6][emoji16]

Key lime = Key lime pie. From south Florida keys [emoji2]

Kinda like a slightly tart but sweet cheesecake with a nice rich biscuit base. Zero kiwi [emoji6][emoji16]

well fuck me then lol, always just assumed , thats me lookin like a cunt then , sounds nice,

I've not partaken in this particular @Dripworx offering but the fact he nailed big cheese tells me I'll probably be awesome.

The pie is also epic [emoji6]

this is one of the "originals" as well, will have to try it now, big cheese is a top flavour as well

#freebie"keylime"forbeingacompletetwat ;)

never had the the pie either

Back
Top Bottom