What's new

SX350J Box Mod Idea

I've subscribed to this thread looking forward to seeing the end result, this would easily be my fastest vape order :assassin:

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Got some parts for it today via china mail, got the extruded enclosure and other small bits.

Think it might be a dna40 first because I have so many of them, got some with ripped display ribbons from evolve today, this will be the third time I have to return them.

Nice renderings!

They helped me understand why there's so much dead space in mods in general and how much of a limiting factor that 510 connection is. So the overall height is going to be somewhere around 80mm I'd imagine?

Would it be possible to mount the board closer to the face?

Overall I'm really liking it and I look forward to seeing how things progress. I also wondered if you had a price point in mind, it seems like it could be the mod I'm waiting for ;)

incredible where can I get one?

This thing is perfect! Do you plan to sell it? If not can I check out the cad files I'd like to get one of these printed. I have a sx350j in the mail right now and was searching for mod ideas this is hands down the best I've seen. P.m me I'd really like to get my hands on one.

Think this project was killed off along with his other builds mostly due to the dna40.

Although it could be argued evolve did provide replacements/some support, I still feel the premature release damaged a lot of small modders.

I for one will not be sending any of my money there way. Their actions had a negative impact on a lot of good people. MrBoom included :(.

Think this project was killed off along with his other builds mostly due to the dna40.

Although it could be argued evolve did provide replacements/some support, I still feel the premature release damaged a lot of small modders.

I for one will not be sending any of my money there way. Their actions had a negative impact on a lot of good people. MrBoom included :(.

Thats really unfortunate, and very bad form on Evolv's part. Hopefully BaDaBooM and others will be able to recover from this and continue doing what they enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom