What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

How does it compare against the Artemis?? I’m enjoying that tank atm

i’ll be interested in this comparison. i’ve been tempted to get an artemis. i’m finding the scylla to be excellent though, really a very good tank. the reason i’ve held off ordering an artemis is that i don’t think it can be as good as this.

i’ll be interested in this comparison. i’ve been tempted to get an artemis. i’m finding the scylla to be excellent though, really a very good tank. the reason i’ve held off ordering an artemis is that i don’t think it can be as good as this.

I predominantly use my trusty Doggystyle tanks because they just work for me, but the Artemis is growing on me I must say... Would prefer the capacity to be a tad more than 2.4ml but it’s easy enough for when it comes to filling I suppose...... I have noticed one in the classies, but I need to be ordering juice soon too....... it’s one of them at the minute.... do I don’t i scenario’s

I predominantly use my trusty Doggystyle tanks because they just work for me, but the Artemis is growing on me I must say... Would prefer the capacity to be a tad more than 2.4ml but it’s easy enough for when it comes to filling I suppose...... I have noticed one in the classies, but I need to be ordering juice soon too....... it’s one of them at the minute.... do I don’t i scenario’s

that’s funny cause i dug my doggy out a few days after i got the scylla. these two are my rotation at the minute. the scylla draw is similar to the doggy with the hole open, but it’s so quiet and smooth, and the flavour is noticeably better than any of my other atties. i usually say flavour is overrated as a comparison, but everything tastes notably better in it. i think it holds 4ml, i’m finding it lasts me about a day between filling it. super easy to build and wick as well.

you are right though, the doggy is very reliable, it always just works, there’s no hassle with it.

that’s funny cause i dug my doggy out a few days after i got the scylla. these two are my rotation at the minute. the scylla draw is similar to the doggy with the hole open, but it’s so quiet and smooth, and the flavour is noticeably better than any of my other atties. i usually say flavour is overrated as a comparison, but everything tastes notably better in it. i think it holds 4ml, i’m finding it lasts me about a day between filling it. super easy to build and wick as well.

you are right though, the doggy is very reliable, it always just works, there’s no hassle with it.

Mmmm, my interest has definitely peaked now.. You’re right about the Doggy’s though.... I have 2 of those on the go along with the Artemis atm.... My Galaxies RDTA hasn’t made an appearance in ages and I’ve given up with the Glaz Mini I think.... All depends on whether or not I can get away with pulling the pin on one :18:

I’m still on the Doggy’s all day everyday, I must have 6 2K16’s and for the last couple of months a 2K18 that despite popular opinion I really like with the narrower 2K16 airflow pin fitted, I’ve tried loads of the newer atties and always go back to the Doggy, I’ve given up looking for anything else really I just end up wasting money.
I use them with the airflow wide open, it seems a smoother and quieter vape, I don’t like turbulence.

I’m still on the Doggy’s all day everyday, I must have 6 2K16’s and for the last couple of months a 2K18 that despite popular opinion I really like with the narrower 2K16 airflow pin fitted, I’ve tried loads of the newer atties and always go back to the Doggy, I’ve given up looking for anything else really I just end up wasting money.
I use them with the airflow wide open, it seems a smoother and quieter vape, I don’t like turbulence.

the reason i dug the doggy out is because this scylla reminded me of something, the draw. and it turns it it was the doggy right enough. on it’s tightest setting it’s about the same as the doggy with the airflow just shut off (old doggy, the airflow ring/o ring might be shagged), smoother and quieter, but the similarity is there, i feel.

not trying to encourage you to waste money on one btw! :D

Last edited:
Thought it was red rotten and gave it away.

interested in what there is no to like about it, other than maybe being too loose?

i was about to say it would be better if you could tighten it up a bit but i’m no even sure. the way the resistance is means you can tease the draw, so to speak, to suit yourself.

Back
Top Bottom