What's new

SXK The Scylla Styled RTA

i have it in front of me just now, next to an sxk doggy.

i need to edit my post above, because it’s definitely tighter, on the one wee hole, than the doggy is with the hole open. it’s about the same resistance as the doggy when the hole is shut right over. the airflow ring/o ring on the doggy might be shagged mind, it’s years old and been battered about.

it’s looser than i’ve been accustomed to lately (1mm holes) but i definitely wouldn’t say it’s mad loose.

i have it in front of me just now, next to an sxk doggy.

i need to edit my post above, because it’s definitely tighter, on the one wee hole, than the doggy is with the hole open. it’s about the same resistance as the doggy when the hole is shut right over. the airflow ring/o ring on the doggy might be shagged mind, it’s years old and been battered about.

it’s looser than i’ve been accustomed to lately (1mm holes) but i definitely wouldn’t say it’s mad loose.

Stop talkin about Doggy and hole open
I'm sitting here wae a stauner.

the reason i dug the doggy out is because this scylla reminded me of something, the draw. and it turns it it was the doggy right enough. on it’s tightest setting it’s about the same as the doggy with the airflow just shut off (old doggy, the airflow ring/o ring might be shagged), smoother and quieter, but the similarity is there, i feel.

not trying to encourage you to waste money on one btw! :D

Good of you to do a direct comparison with the Scylla and Doggy @zouzounaki but I’m still not even tempted, I had a splurge about 6 months ago on a Pandora a Glaz Mini and a Precisio, all moved on except the Precisio and I don’t use that very often.
I’ve decided all the new stuff is similar to but usually no better than the old gear, I enjoy a read about the latest gear but nothing lately makes me want to buy it.

Good of you to do a direct comparison with the Scylla and Doggy @zouzounaki but I’m still not even tempted, I had a splurge about 6 months ago on a Pandora a Glaz Mini and a Precisio, all moved on except the Precisio and I don’t use that very often.
I’ve decided all the new stuff is similar to but usually no better than the old gear, I enjoy a read about the latest gear but nothing lately makes me want to buy it.

to be honest i am much the same. i was a bit tempted by this artemis people are raving about but i’ll likely not get one. the scylla i ended up with from a trade, i’m well impressed with it and happy to now have it but i wouldn’t have bought one. i’m not really interested in getting new stuff unless i actually need it.

Back
Top Bottom