What's new

Taste 50ml omg plus Dr Salt shot vs 10ml 3mg pre mixed

I'd be amazed if you got a bottle of knock-off juice from Vape Club. As far as I'm concerned, they are as legit as they come.

As said in a few other posts, the difference in how well steeped the juices are can make a world of difference, particuarly with dessert type flavours. I vape a lot of Anarchist White, and my shortfill bottle took a good two months to match the flavour of the TPD 10ml bottles. It got there in the end though icon_thumbsup.gif

As said in a few other posts, the difference in how well steeped the juices are can make a world of difference, particuarly with dessert type flavours. I vape a lot of Anarchist White, and my shortfill bottle took a good two months to match the flavour of the TPD 10ml bottles. It got there in the end though View attachment 165172

Those two bottles of vc1 in the pic I posted in February, the one on the left still has some left and is still pretty much clear like it is in that photo. The other one ended up much darker, tastier and is long finished. The salt nic doesn’t allow the flavours to steep much, if at all.

I think that the reason for this is that nicotine is much more stable in the form of a salt. Steeping involves a few processes going on, and I think some of it at least depends on chemical reactions between the nic and flavour molecules. Because the salt nic is stable, whereas freebase nic is less so, it prevents it from happening. That’s my theory, anyway. I’ve noticed this with all the liquid I’ve mixed with it and quickly stopped using any that needed steeping after I noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom