What's new

Thanks Efun.top

silk186

Achiever
This guy visits his in-laws in China on holiday. He remembers his vape juice but forgets his vape because his kid keeps knocking his bags over and he thought that packing it last would be a smart idea. He feels this is a good holiday and that he should probably order a vape but he isn’t really sure which one and he is pretty busy.

The trip isn’t only for fun, it is a bit of business and pleasure and he is feeling a steak of luck. The first bit of luck happens on the forum and he is very happy. That prize will have to wait until his return to London. This first bit carries his mood. He received a request to interview and he is sure that his luck is strong. The interview goes well and a second meeting is planned.

He remains in a small city in China. Smoking is cheap and popular but vaping has yet to catch on. In this city the MTL iQOS devices are not even seen on the streets. He finally sets up a deal to order a kit. He negotiates a good price on a GeekVape GBOX Squonker Kit. He is very happy to order his fist squonker but also a bit concerned. He is in China and doesn’t have access to YouTube. This kit will be his first experience with coils, cotton, wicking and squonking. In fact, he still needs to order pre-made coils and cotton.
l6Efs4i.jpg

Not to worry. The protagonist of this story is feeling lucky. Through contacts in Beijing he even managed to apply to another couple of very high level jobs. He meets another friend for hot pot and to discuss how everything is going. It is during this dinner that he sees the notification on his phone. ‘New E-mail’, the protagonist feels something different. He senses that this is not a bill or some other unsolicited sale, scam or bill.

Intrigued, he unlocks the phone. With a beer in one hand he reads “efun.top Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit giveaway winner” and toasts to his good fortune. As using a forum on a phone, let alone in China is not convenient a reply is left until after the dinner.

As our protagonist enjoys another few bottles of beer he lets the conversation wash over him as it is a foreign language and looks up reviews of his future mod. He is surprised by some of the features of the Geekvape Aegis Legend kit. He thinks to himself, I was just saying the other day “my next mod will be a dual battery design that can be tossed around and survive a fall”. He is very pleased to read that the Legend’s rugged design and IP67 rating, it is dust, shock and water proof (up to 30 minutes at a depth not exceeding 1 meter), military grade indeed.

The star of our store remembers that efun.top is based in China, and is very pleased because that mean that he can enjoy the prize on his holiday. He reflects on his good fortune, his luck with Geekvape, and is grateful to efun.top. The protagonist wonders, is this the end of his story and his run of good luck, or will he receive another e-mail soon …

Now our hero feels like a real boy... I mean vaper.

bhtdbPx.jpg

Thanks @efun.top for the contest and I look forward to trying out the Geekvape Aegis Legend kit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom