What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Tesla Punk Pod anyone?

Teslacigs-Punk-Pod-Kit-colors.jpg

This came today was an impulse buy and it is a great kit, I got the bigger pod as well put in a 1.8ohm Nautilus coils and some Prime Vapes Two Scoop and it is bliss!! I'm running it at a massive 10w so my 18650 battery should last a loooong time. You even get 4 coils with it 2 Nautilus and 2 Tigon ones not tried those yet but am well pleasedIMG_20191123_150009.jpg

This came today was an impulse buy and it is a great kit, I got the bigger pod as well put in a 1.8ohm Nautilus coils and some Prime Vapes Two Scoop and it is bliss!! I'm running it at a massive 10w so my 18650 battery should last a loooong time. You even get 4 coils with it 2 Nautilus and 2 Tigon ones not tried those yet but am well pleasedView attachment 205484

I've just got that as well. Fantastic bit of kit. Using the 1.2ohm Tigon coil at the moment, lovely flavour. Not sure why it has 80 watts though. Maybe they'll release a coil or an rba section so you can use higher wattages.

This came today was an impulse buy and it is a great kit, I got the bigger pod as well put in a 1.8ohm Nautilus coils and some Prime Vapes Two Scoop and it is bliss!! I'm running it at a massive 10w so my 18650 battery should last a loooong time. You even get 4 coils with it 2 Nautilus and 2 Tigon ones not tried those yet but am well pleasedView attachment 205484
Been eyeing this up as a holiday vape. Quite tempted. How big is it next to the billet?

Aspire Mulus? Not heard much about this one

Back
Top Bottom