What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Artery Nugget AIO - lines from Pod/AIO/Mod are even more blurred, great all-rounder for MTL & DTL

Artery-Nugget-AIO-40W-8.jpg
Artery-Nugget-AIO-40W-10.jpg

Well after enjoying the Nugget AIO while reviewing it I moved onto reviewing the GeekVape Boost Pod Mod, I had a bit of a try with it a few days ago and was impressed but moving onto exclusive use and with the 0.6Ohm Mesh coil for MTL I am literally blown away with it's flavour!

I would go as far as to say it's the best flavour than any of my MTL setups, pod/AIO's and MTL tanks which really surprises me.

Imagine the Artery Pal flavour x 2 pretty much sums it up.

This isn't novelty factor, I have just finished comparing the KF Lite, Pal 2 Pro & Holic with the same Rachael Rabbit Nic Salts.

There's an RDTA coming out for it but I can't see it beating the GT Boost Mesh coils.

GeekVape-Aegis-Boost-AIO-8.jpg

Well after enjoying the Nugget AIO while reviewing it I moved onto reviewing the GeekVape Boost Pod Mod, I had a bit of a try with it a few days ago and was impressed but moving onto exclusive use and with the 0.6Ohm Mesh coil for MTL I am literally blown away with it's flavour!

I would go as far as to say it's the best flavour than any of my MTL setups, pod/AIO's and MTL tanks which really surprises me.

This isn't novelty factor, I have just finished comparing the KF Lite, Pal 2 Pro & Holic with the same Rachael Rabbit Nic Salts.

There's an RDTA coming out for it but I can't see it beating the GT Boost Mesh coils.

View attachment 205911
Can you close it down enough with those coils to get a decent mtl draw?

View attachment 205911

Thanks, looking forward to getting mine

Can you close it down enough with those coils to get a decent mtl draw?
Yes, that was the biggest surprise for me, initially I thought 0.6 Ohm + Mesh + MTL = Computer Says NO
But the airflow adjustment is superb, I haven't even got it on the narrowest yet it's a really nice tight and warm draw at 12 Watts.

I've not been able to put it down all day, my other vapes seem meh now, gutted as I just ordered 2 packs of Pal 2 coils.

The only unknown so far is coil life as I'm only at 240 puffs so far.

Yes, that was the biggest surprise for me, initially I thought 0.6 Ohm + Mesh + MTL = Computer Says NO
But the airflow adjustment is superb, I haven't even got it on the narrowest yet it's a really nice tight and warm draw at 12 Watts.

I've not been able to put it down all day, my other vapes seem meh now, gutted as I just ordered 2 packs of Pal 2 coils.

The only unknown so far is coil life as I'm only at 240 puffs so far.

Liking the sound of this more and more. Just need to get some of the larger pods ordered.

Yeah 3.7ml is perfect, 240 draws and not had to refill yet, I'm also after spare pods as the DTL coil is also great so I can swap pods while I'm out.

So I went to order pods and ended up ordering a 'spare' Devil Red version and a pack of 0.6ohm coils instead :12:

At least I can use the 2ml for MTL and the 3.7 for DTL :happy guys:

Pod & AIO evolution has been the surprise of the year for me, even though I'm sick of seeing 100's of samey ones there have been some superb releases, I'm left wondering what could possibly come next.

After trying the Boost coils I would love to see a MTL RTA using self build micro mesh somehow

Back
Top Bottom