What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Pod & AIO evolution has been the surprise of the year for me, even though I'm sick of seeing 100's of samey ones there have been some superb releases, I'm left wondering what could possibly come next.

After trying the Boost coils I would love to see a MTL RTA using self build micro mesh somehow

@Vapaneezer Scrooge what do you make of this? Mesh for MTL in the Damn Vape 15 to 30 watts.

https://www.3fvape.com/wick-wire-me...rda-silver-16-x-35mm-018ohm-1530w-10-pcs.html

My Augvape Narada arrived today, wow is it tiny, its a little smaller than a JacVapout Vim, same height, about the same width and in depth a bit smaller. The RBA is super tiny, I built the deck as much by feel as being able to see, but maybe the force was with me but a 2mm 28 AWG kanthal coil went in fairly smoothly (2mm is about as big as you will get). Hardly any space for wick, the top cap seems to kind of hold things in place, so maybe easy to wick once you adjust your mind to using so little cotton. The coil came out at 1 ohm and so far vaping nicely. It is really well made, like a miniature Billet box and a fraction of the price.

The weird type C charging cable had me flummoxed for a bit, but I worked out the other end will fit in to a port on the Xtar VC2 Plus, and when I plug it all in a red light comes on, so I guess that is working.

augvape_druga_narada_pod_kit_-_red_leather_700x700.jpg

My Augvape Narada arrived today, wow is it tiny, its a little smaller than a JacVapout Vim, same height, about the same width and in depth a bit smaller. The RBA is super tiny, I built the deck as much by feel as being able to see, but maybe the force was with me but a 2mm 28 AWG kanthal coil went in fairly smoothly (2mm is about as big as you will get). Hardly any space for wick, the top cap seems to kind of hold things in place, so maybe easy to wick once you adjust your mind to using so little cotton. The coil came out at 1 ohm and so far vaping nicely. It is really well made, like a miniature Billet box and a fraction of the price.

The weird type C charging cable had me flummoxed for a bit, but I worked out the other end will fit in to a port on the Xtar VC2 Plus, and when I plug it all in a red light comes on, so I guess that is working.

augvape_druga_narada_pod_kit_-_red_leather_700x700.jpg

Been looking at the woody version, more tempted now I know it's tiny.

Been looking at the woody version, more tempted now I know it's tiny.

One thing I have noticed since my original post is the panel on it is wobbly like the panel on my first VT inbox was before I got a replacement panel. Its kind of irritating, maybe I have missed something but the pod\tank seems to be seated right. Might be worth checking out some reviews to see if it is just mine, or if others have similar problem.

I'm staring at that picture @Flower Power and was thinking wtf, I'm sure that says Druga on it, a quick google clarified for me, the full name was Augvape Druga Narada Pod Kit. Hope you enjoy it and can sort out the wobbly door :)

Back
Top Bottom