What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I might have to skip the RDTA then, the 0.6Ohm with the airflow almost closed gives a really tight MTL vape.

It's interesting this draw business. I've seen some reviews that say the 0.6 ohm coil is a very loose MTL at best and not really suited to MTL at all. I don't agree and find it an acceptable MTL draw with this coil. So who really knows for sure with the RDTA. It seems that 'draw' is as subjective as flavour these days

It's interesting this draw business. I've seen some reviews that say the 0.6 ohm coil is a very loose MTL at best and not really suited to MTL at all. I don't agree and find it an acceptable MTL draw with this coil. So who really knows for sure with the RDTA. It seems that 'draw' is as subjective as flavour these days
Yeah I just watched his review and totally disagree about the airflow (Sorry @todd ), it's one of the tightest draws I've had on an AIO, looking at the RDTA it looks like the Jester but using the same airflow as the stock coil so I'm back to very interested, the Jester RDTA flavour is superb but no adjustable airflow.

Also the mouthpiece is an odd one, the whistle tip seems to give me a better MTL draw than the round one, the bore size is the same.

Yeah I just watched his review and totally disagree about the airflow (Sorry @todd ), it's one of the tightest draws I've had on an AIO, looking at the RDTA it looks like the Jester but using the same airflow as the stock coil so I'm back to very interested, the Jester RDTA flavour is superb but no adjustable airflow.

Also the mouthpiece is an odd one, the whistle tip seems to give me a better MTL draw than the round one, the bore size is the same.

Yep, I think I will give the RDTA a try. It's a proper deck and takes 2.5mm ID coils. Looks easy to build too. Have you any idea on release date?

Has anyone got the Artery Nugget with the RBA and if so do you rate it?
I have one incoming from Slowtech but I just watched @todd review (below) and it's looks pretty decent though the airflow could be the issue, I found the same as Todd with the 1.4 Ohm stock coil, the airflow ring is almost shut on mine and it's not as tight as the Aegis Boost, it's about the same airflow draw as the Pal 2 Pro with the round mouthpiece.

I really want to get my hands on the Aegis Boost RDTA if anyone has found UK stock?

Back
Top Bottom