What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I have one incoming from Slowtech but I just watched @todd review (below) and it's looks pretty decent though the airflow could be the issue, I found the same as Todd with the 1.4 Ohm stock coil, the airflow ring is almost shut on mine and it's not as tight as the Aegis Boost, it's about the same airflow draw as the Pal 2 Pro with the round mouthpiece.

I really want to get my hands on the Aegis Boost RDTA if anyone has found UK stock?

I have messaged ecigone to see when they are getting the Boost RDTA. Will let you know

The Nugget with the RBA has arrived! Built it with one of the supplied coils very easy to do, wicking is easy too got the airflow down to just a pin hole and for me the draw is spot on. I like the fact that it is a glass tank and overall I like the look of it. @Vapaneezer Scrooge not sure what you mean about the wide adapter it just comes with the supplied one to check your ohm's and dry burn your coils. IMG_20191211_113258.jpg

The Nugget with the RBA has arrived! Built it with one of the supplied coils very easy to do, wicking is easy too got the airflow down to just a pin hole and for me the draw is spot on. I like the fact that it is a glass tank and overall I like the look of it. @Vapaneezer Scrooge not sure what you mean about the wide adapter it just comes with the supplied one to check your ohm's and dry burn your coils.View attachment 206522
Nice one - I think I'm going to need to buy from the UK.

With the stock coils are 2 bases, does the RBA have its own? these are the ones I'm on about:

Artery-Nugget-AIO-40W-6.jpg

I got my Nugget and RBA from Nature Vape and they have a discount on at the moment. Brilliant service from them, ordered yesterday afternoon and using 1st class post arrived this morning!!

I got my Nugget and RBA from Nature Vape and they have a discount on at the moment. Brilliant service from them, ordered yesterday afternoon and using 1st class post arrived this morning!!
Thankfully I have some new toys to play with including the Glaz Mini MTL RTA otherwise my addiction would convince me I need a 'Spare'

Back
Top Bottom