What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Postie been - this tiny new thing is tighter than a ducks arse, how do i know that ?

My Aegis Boost arrived today. I love the mod, lightweight and very hand friendly, just the job for out and about.
However, I hate these coils. Even the 0.6 ohm coil which is rated as mtl is way too hot with the airflow tuned for mtl even at a measly 13 watts.
I reckon I will park it for now until the rba becomes available and I can try it with a higher resistance build.

My Aegis Boost arrived today. I love the mod, lightweight and very hand friendly, just the job for out and about.
However, I hate these coils. Even the 0.6 ohm coil which is rated as mtl is way too hot with the airflow tuned for mtl even at a measly 13 watts.
I reckon I will park it for now until the rba becomes available and I can try it with a higher resistance build.

There should be some dedicated MTL coils coming out. Don't know when exactly though

There should be some dedicated MTL coils coming out. Don't know when exactly though
I'll look forward to that. I find that I can get the airflow spot on for my loose mtl style so I should be able to get a decent vape with a higher resistance coil. I will perservere with this 0.6 coil and see if the vape becomes less harsh once it is properly broke in ;)

Eta: flavour is bang on. :yahoo:

Last edited:
upload_2019-12-27_15-56-25.jpeg

I'll look forward to that. I find that I can get the airflow spot on for my loose mtl style so I should be able to get a decent vape with a higher resistance coil. I will perservere with this 0.6 coil and see if the vape becomes less harsh once it is properly broke in ;)

Eta: flavour is bang on. :yahoo:

The harshness does subside after a while and the coils seem to last ages.

The harshness does subside after a while and the coils seem to last ages.
Yup it does need a little bedding in; I’m using it as rdl and have put about 20ml through and still performing. For me it’s not performing well in mtl mode for a few reasons but I’ve started to enjoy it in rdl. Really don’t like the feel of it though. But I am a fussy bugger

Yup it does need a little bedding in; I’m using it as rdl and have put about 20ml through and still performing. For me it’s not performing well in mtl mode for a few reasons but I’ve started to enjoy it in rdl. Really don’t like the feel of it though. But I am a fussy bugger

Not sure, but maybe I'm just adapting my draw to suit the coil. I quite like it.

Back
Top Bottom