What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

My second Zeta arrived today (Gold) I have got a nice collection now of MTL devices that I use all the time the trouble is my tanks and mods are not getting much use at the moment!! IMG_20191230_111011(1).jpg

Definitely the zeta with the 1ohm coil, I have made the air intake smaller on the RBA so now that is good as well. Of course the BB is still the best but don't like taking them out and about so the Zeta is my go to one that I always reach for if I am going out.

Definitely the zeta with the 1ohm coil, I have made the air intake smaller on the RBA so now that is good as well. Of course the BB is still the best but don't like taking them out and about so the Zeta is my go to one that I always reach for if I am going out.

Did you use mesh to reduce the air in the rba? I’m hoping mine will arrive soon.

Ah, that’s ok then. I was worried you’d been waiting months and they might be a terrible vendor.

The tracking link they gave me doesn’t work. It’s not a real url. But the tracking number looks like it could be a hermes one.

Back
Top Bottom