What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Cheers @quincey43 . I’m looking forward to the zeta. Not bought any gear in ages, got a bit bored with tanks etc. But it looks like a nice wee device and seems solid and sturdy from what I’ve read on here.

There should be a zeta thread on here. Most of the discussion about it seems to be in this thread, and I’m having to wade through all this dross about the boost hairdryer thing and other questionable devices etc.

Cheers @quincey43 . I’m looking forward to the zeta. Not bought any gear in ages, got a bit bored with tanks etc. But it looks like a nice wee device and seems solid and sturdy from what I’ve read on here.
It is a weighty device but feels really solid and with the 18650 battery and MTL vaping is lasting a good while, I am really pleased with them.

Will have to try that myself. Might be less of a fiddle than mesh.
I tried mesh but never managed to get what I wanted and putting a coil in the air intake was much simpler just make sure it is long enough!

From photos it looks like a pretty straightforward one to wedge a few wraps of mesh in.

I hope it’s fairly quiet, the airflow.

It takes a bit of trial and error and guesswork though, you never really know how much it’s going to need until you’ve tried it and tested it out a few times

It takes a bit of trial and error and guesswork though, you never really know how much it’s going to need until you’ve tried it and tested it out a few times
I used 27g on the 1.5 rod and it's a snug fit so I know the airflow is 1.5m

Ah, that’s ok then. I was worried you’d been waiting months and they might be a terrible vendor.

The tracking link they gave me doesn’t work. It’s not a real url. But the tracking number looks like it could be a hermes one.
Actually it’s arrived! Postman very late

Back
Top Bottom