What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

For the £18 you paid, fit stronger door magnets?
I can forgive the rattle for the flavour. These 1 ohms are really surprising me. Very very good flavour and a very nice vape. I’m quite shocked!

As mentioned it’s weighty. Just a few grams lighter than a fully loaded billet. The rattle is awful though!

I can forgive the rattle for the flavour. These 1 ohms are really surprising me. Very very good flavour and a very nice vape. I’m quite shocked!

As mentioned it’s weighty. Just a few grams lighter than a fully loaded billet. The rattle is awful though!

Shame about the doors, but it's pretty good apart from that innit.

My Aegis boost finally arrived, sent to me for review and it took parcel force 3 weeks to bloody deliver! Its been a nightmare but its finally here. Reviewing for Newvaping.co.uk
Thanks @kuro wang

I know its been reviewed on here already but will still have to do mine. Will post next week.

Attachments

• 20191231_085353.jpg
    20191231_085353.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
My Aegis boost finally arrived, sent it for review and.took parcel force 3 weeks to bloody deliver! Its been a nightmare its finally here.
Thanks @kuro wang

I know its been reviewed on here already but will still have to do mine. Will post next week.

Another review can't hurt. Look forward to it DeeDee

My Aegis boost finally arrived, sent it for review and.took parcel force 3 weeks to bloody deliver! Its been a nightmare its finally here.
Thanks @kuro wang

Looking forward to it .

My zeta has arrived ... Bloomin' marvelous little device. Terrific flavour from the 1.0 ohm coil and zero door rattle here. Only slight niggle is I can't get the airflow any tighter than about 2mm so a tad airy.

My zeta has arrived ... Bloomin' marvelous little device. Terrific flavour from the 1.0 ohm coil and zero door rattle here. Only slight niggle is I can't get the airflow any tighter than about 2mm so a tad airy.
What are the doors like on yours? Mine are awful. It’s totally ruining the vape experience for me

Back
Top Bottom