What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I didn't bother with the rba as it looks a tad tiny for my sausage fingers. I got a spare pod and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils. I reckon I will be quite happy using it with the coils for out and about. What sort of life are you guys getting from the coils?

It's actually easy to build on. Am quite surprised

i keep seeing people talking about the airflow , I can close mine completely. I have a fag draw now with miniscule opening. It did seem to stop at some point but I tried a bit and it went past that limit like a click... View attachment 207874
I had a look at the airflow ring and as you said it did sort of click past the 2mm open position and I now have a perfect mtl draw ... thank you.

On my two Zeta's the gold doors are solid and don't move at all, the black one the one door is a bit loose but not much it doesn't bother me at all.

I have to say the battery seems to go on forever in this zeta. I am going to have to sort this rattle though. The magnets are so poor I can shake the device gently and they move all over the place. It’s a bit like having a stone in a comfy shoe.

I have to say the battery seems to go on forever in this zeta. I am going to have to sort this rattle though. The magnets are so poor I can shake the device gently and they move all over the place. It’s a bit like having a stone in a comfy shoe.

Don't know if it's worth getting lighter doors made. Perhaps @Vapaneezer Scrooge would be interested.

Man, I am in fucking love with this Zeta. I am getting flavour on par if not, dare I say it, better than my kf primes and glaz minis.
I have just placed my last order of 2019 for a 2nd Zeta in silver, a couple of spare pods, some more coils and 2 rba's. With the prices on Everzon still available, it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom