What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Man, I am in fucking love with this Zeta. I am getting flavour on par if not, dare I say it, better than my kf primes and glaz minis.
I have just placed my last order of 2019 for a 2nd Zeta in silver, a couple of spare pods, some more coils and 2 rba's. With the prices on Everzon still available, it makes sense.

Wow, you are smitten

Don't know if it's worth getting lighter doors made. Perhaps @Vapaneezer Scrooge would be interested.
I don't have a Zeta yet, ordered one and the RBA, I doubt I can solve the magnet issue with new doors, the problem looks like its the mod magnets buried like in one of my Pal 2's, just a guess.

I fixed it by locating the magnets and hand drilled 2 holes and popped in a couple of 3 x 1mm magnets.

Magnets.jpg

I don't have a Zeta yet, ordered one and the RBA, I doubt I can solve the magnet issue with new doors, the problem looks like its the mod magnets buried like in one of my Pal 2's, just a guess.

I fixed it by locating the magnets and hand drilled 2 holes and popped in a couple of 3 x 1mm magnets.

View attachment 207930

Be interested to see what you think when yours arrives

Looking forward to the Zeta. This last week hammered the dotmod aio with the stock coil and it's wicked for flavour plus I don't have to check juice level as it tells me when empty so no dry hits [emoji6]

Looking forward to the Zeta. This last week hammered the dotmod aio with the stock coil and it's wicked for flavour plus I don't have to check juice level as it tells me when empty so no dry hits [emoji6]

That's a nice feature. Wonder if the clone does that too.

That's a nice feature. Wonder if the clone does that too.
Be interested to know that myself Rew.
I totally forgot that the original does that with it's own coils. Got to running on empty, and it wouldn't fire up, just flashing red at me. Checked the tank, empty [emoji6]
The coil lifespan is really good BTW.

My Aegis boost finally arrived, sent to me for review and it took parcel force 3 weeks to bloody deliver! Its been a nightmare but its finally here. Reviewing for Newvaping.co.uk
Thanks @kuro wang

I know its been reviewed on here already but will still have to do mine. Will post next week.
OK, thanks.Its newvaping.com, not newvaping.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom