What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

My zeta has arrived ... Bloomin' marvelous little device. Terrific flavour from the 1.0 ohm coil and zero door rattle here. Only slight niggle is I can't get the airflow any tighter than about 2mm so a tad airy.

Did you get the rba for it? Definitely worth getting it and an extra pod.

Did you get the rba for it? Definitely worth getting it and an extra pod.
I didn't bother with the rba as it looks a tad tiny for my sausage fingers. I got a spare pod and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils. I reckon I will be quite happy using it with the coils for out and about. What sort of life are you guys getting from the coils?

the doors on my zeta rattle as well but it does not bother me.. for what it is .. the panels being a bit loose ... it's nothing .

i keep seeing people talking about the airflow , I can close mine completely. I have a fag draw now with miniscule opening. It did seem to stop at some point but I tried a bit and it went past that limit like a click...
IMG_20191231_143451.jpeg

i keep seeing people talking about the airflow , I can close mine completely. I have a fag draw now with miniscule opening. It did seem to stop at some point but I tried a bit and it went past that limit like a click... View attachment 207874
I have checked the airflow ring on my spare pod and it closes fully. When I drain this pod, I will have a play with the ring on it and see if I can close it a bit further. If not, I will use the spare pod.

I didn't bother with the rba as it looks a tad tiny for my sausage fingers. I got a spare pod and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils. I reckon I will be quite happy using it with the coils for out and about. What sort of life are you guys getting from the coils?

Must of had about a week so far from the coil, but I'm not using it exclusively.

What are the doors like on yours? Mine are awful. It’s totally ruining the vape experience for me

The doors seem inconsistent. One side of mine doesn’t move at all and the side has some slight side to side.

The doors seem inconsistent. One side of mine doesn’t move at all and the side has some slight side to side.
Mine are so bad it’s driving me mad. Makes the whole thing seem even cheaper than it is and it’s cheap! The magnets are so weak. Shame as it’s very decent

Back
Top Bottom