What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Never mind, at least it's a cheap mistake and you can let us know what you think of that version

Yes it might be similar and it does have a bigger battery. I’m thinking of the pod and coils are the same then maybe the vape would be the same. I’ll let you take one for the Team @quincey43

Yes it might be similar and it does have a bigger battery. I’m thinking of the pod and coils are the same then maybe the vape would be the same. I’ll let you take one for the Team @quincey43
Thanks for that! Teach me to check what I am ordering, at least is doesn't cost a lot!

The Orbit Baby uses different coil so I have no idea if the normal Orbit will give the same flavour, I'm doubting it though as I was considering a regular one from Ecigone but was put off by its looser draw and different coils going by some reviews.

Thanks for that! Teach me to check what I am ordering, at least is doesn't cost a lot!
Let us know what you think of it asap, if it beats the Artery Nugget AIO with RBA for flavour I am in, the Orbit Baby stock coil beats the Nugget but its the best RBA AIO I have tried so far (keenly awaiting the Aegis Boost RDTA).

The Orbit Baby uses different coil so I have no idea if the normal Orbit will give the same flavour, I'm doubting it though as I was considering a regular one from Ecigone but was put off by its looser draw and different coils going by some reviews.

I noticed that the Baby has a 1 ohm mesh coil. Think that was the one you were recommending

I know, watched one or two reviews a lesson learnt me thinks!

Let us know what you think of it asap, if it beats the Artery Nugget AIO with RBA for flavour I am in, the Orbit Baby stock coil beats the Nugget but its the best RBA AIO I have tried so far (keenly awaiting the Aegis Boost RDTA).
Will do should be here Tuesday or Wednesday, I also love the Nugget AIO RBA just cleaned and wicked up one of mine and it's great mind you I love the Zeta too especially because you can use an 18650 battery but the Nugget is so comfortable to use they are on a par for me.

Back
Top Bottom