What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

So this zeta arrived yesterday and was left with the upstairs neighbour. Good job I checked the tracking...

The doors on mine seem to sit perfectly. They are less shaky than the ones on the sxk bb i lost recently.

The rebuildable bit: how are people building this? My first attempt leaked the whole tank out (2mm, not too much cotton) and my second attempt was dry hits (2.5mm, too much cotton...) @rew @quincey43 ?

I had to go for a walk with the baby so stuck the 1Ω coil in. It’s very good but seems to be giving me a dry throat. Is it ceramic?

About to try the rba piece again now that the wee man is having his nap.

So this zeta arrived yesterday and was left with the upstairs neighbour. Good job I checked the tracking...

The doors on mine seem to sit perfectly. They are less shaky than the ones on the sxk bb i lost recently.

The rebuildable bit: how are people building this? My first attempt leaked the whole tank out (2mm, not too much cotton) and my second attempt was dry hits (2.5mm, too much cotton...) @rew @quincey43 ?

2.5mm ID is ideal for me. I thin the tails out and don't leave them too long.

It’s worked well this time. 2mm again but more cotton than the first one. I left the ends longish but then decided to tuck them back through. I’ll cut them shorter next time.

It’s great though, very nice wee device. My only issue is the tacky gold button and tip hole. Black and gold, eurgh...!

I had to go for a walk with the baby so stuck the 1Ω coil in. It’s very good but seems to be giving me a dry throat. Is it ceramic?

About to try the rba piece again now that the wee man is having his nap.

Think it is just kanthal and cotton.

I have two pods so I’ll keep the stock coil in there and go back to it. I might get a couple more pods they seem sturdy enough, yet breakable.

It’s worked well this time. 2mm again but more cotton than the first one. I left the ends longish but then decided to tuck them back through. I’ll cut them shorter next time.

It’s great though, very nice wee device. My only issue is the tacky gold button and tip hole. Black and gold, eurgh...!

It certainly punches well above its weight for the price

It’s a stylish wee thing. Other than the gold trims.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom