What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Because the pod section is of no use to a mtl vaper and until they decide to release a proper mtl coil or the rba pod, it would be nice to be able to make use of the mod section
There’s a few pods now with the 510 adapter. Pretty sure the Vinci do one and I think there’s a WISMEC too

Is the boost any good?
The reviews look decent just wondering what yous think?

Yes, but some people seem to get leaking from the pods. The current coils available seem to be best for restricted DL or a loose MTL. More coils should become available. Flavour is excellent from the mesh coils.

Is the boost any good?
The reviews look decent just wondering what yous think?
As @rew has said, it is at the moment essentially a rdtl device. If you shut the airflow down to try to get a decent mtl vape, it leaks. I have had no leaks using it rdtl with the airflow fully open. I'm not sure that it still won't leak if they do release a dedicated mtl coil as the leaking in my experience is down to the vacuum created when the airflow is shut down.

Well the Sense Orbit TF pod kit I ordered by mistake arrived today, what do I think of it I am surprised because as said it is an airy MTL draw with no air flow control but the flavour is outstanding and I definitely could get used to the airy draw so maybe I didn't waste my money after all. IMG_20200108_115903.jpg

Received a dotshell and dotmod aio today.
Only had it built since teatime but am very Impressed with the dotshell.

No wicking issues that plagued me with the og version vapeshell.Im guessing because gravity fed.
8F8E9DB4-E841-41E5-9338-63F4A2504F8B.jpeg
AC6B2688-80EB-42AE-B8B0-AD43F8FD481F.jpeg

Well the Sense Orbit TF pod kit I ordered by mistake arrived today, what do I think of it I am surprised because as said it is an airy MTL draw with no air flow control but the flavour is outstanding and I definitely could get used to the airy draw so maybe I didn't waste my money after all.View attachment 208606

I'm glad it's worked out for you. Tell us more when you've used it a bit

Back
Top Bottom