What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Well the Sense Orbit TF pod kit I ordered by mistake arrived today, what do I think of it I am surprised because as said it is an airy MTL draw with no air flow control but the flavour is outstanding and I definitely could get used to the airy draw so maybe I didn't waste my money after all.View attachment 208606

Glad it’s worked out for you. [emoji106] patiently waiting for the Zeta from Everzon

You will like it I'm sure both the stock coil and the RBA are superb I've hardly used anything else since getting these!

Super, looking forward to receiving it. Did you say you got one of your Zeta’s from Everzon not Everton [emoji3]Mine still states processing.

Last edited:
Super, looking forward to receiving it. Did you say you got one of your Zeta’s from Everton? Mine still states processing.
Yes but the website said processing as it arrived with my postie! I think Everzon is not the quickest but their prices are good so I don't mind waiting (not) especially when it's something I really want!!

Super, looking forward to receiving it. Did you say you got one of your Zeta’s from Everton? Mine still states processing.
Both times that I've ordered from Everzon, I've messaged them after 6 days and only then have my orders been despatched.

Back
Top Bottom