What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I use the same as @rew and cut the legs fairly short. Might try a 2mm coil next time just to see if it is any different. Did you reduce the air intake on yours? I have one pod with the stock coil in and it's good but I prefere the RBA.

I use the same as @rew and cut the legs fairly short. Might try a 2mm coil next time just to see if it is any different. Did you reduce the air intake on yours? I have one pod with the stock coil in and it's good but I prefere the RBA.

Aye, I had a puff on the stock coil today when I got in from work, definitely think the rba seems to work better. I got two of them, so I’ve put my original 2mm build one back in (the one that leaked) and it seems to be working ok. I am thinking I might have not put everything together right the first time.

I’ve not got round to putting mesh in to reduce it, but I’m finding it works well tightened up just with the ring. Maybe because of the small dimensions and narrow chimney. I’ll stick some mesh in one of them over the next day or two.

After a day with it, I really like it. Dare I say it suits my requirements better than the bb, even. A bargain for twenty quid. I hope it turns out sturdy and doesn’t fall apart. Feels solid enough.

Aye, I had a puff on the stock coil today when I got in from work, definitely think the rba seems to work better. I got two of them, so I’ve put my original 2mm build one back in (the one that leaked) and it seems to be working ok. I am thinking I might have not put everything together right the first time.

I’ve not got round to putting mesh in to reduce it, but I’m finding it works well tightened up just with the ring. Maybe because of the small dimensions and narrow chimney. I’ll stick some mesh in one of them over the next day or two.

After a day with it, I really like it. Dare I say it suits my requirements better than the bb, even. A bargain for twenty quid. I hope it turns out sturdy and doesn’t fall apart. Feels solid enough.
I fear for it’s longevity or I’ve got a complete lemon on my hands. Had a few auto fires today. Seems if I push the pod I hard I can fire it without pressing the button. This has lead to a few auto fires. Hoping it’s just a glitch

Why would you want a 510 adapter for it? Wouldn’t you just use a regular mod?

Why would you want a 510 adapter for it? Wouldn’t you just use a regular mod?
Because the pod section is of no use to a mtl vaper and until they decide to release a proper mtl coil or the rba pod, it would be nice to be able to make use of the mod section

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom