What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Yes but the website said processing as it arrived with my postie! I think Everzon is not the quickest but their prices are good so I don't mind waiting (not) especially when it's something I really want!!

Cheers. I ordered on 30/12. I’ll send them a message.

Did anyone else get a Sense Orbit Baby yet? I ran out of coils but new ones arrived today, raced to put it in and I forgot how frikkin awesome the flavour is on this thing!

Seriously I think it's my No1 flavour giver of 2019 for stock coils, pisses all over the Pal 2 & Potato.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/sense-orbit-baby-pod.html
Had one on my basket since the review lol. Still havent purchased it. Might have too now. Fuck it!

Got my zeta yesterday, just waiting on batteries, they should be here Sat. Never used external batts b4.
Going to order the Sense Orbit baby, preorder the 510 adapter for the boost and some coils from everzon today, yeah the tracking is shite! Only took 14 days to get the zeta, not too bad and there was an issue initially which took 2 or 3 days to resolve. So i would say it took 10 days

Got my zeta yesterday, just waiting on batteries, they should be here Sat. Never used external batts b4.
Going to order the Sense Orbit baby, preorder the 510 adapter for the boost and some coils from everzon today, yeah the tracking is shite! Only took 14 days to get the zeta, not too bad and there was an issue initially which took 2 or 3 days to resolve. So i would say it took 10 days

When did you order the Zeta please @DeeDee?

When did you order the Zeta please @DeeDee?
Hi

Ordered on 25th Dec but found out on 28th 1 item was out of stock so they were holding the whole order! I then cancelled the out of stock item on 30th and they then processed the zeta, i the received the zeta on 8th........so 9 days i would say.

When did u order yours?

20200108_144438.jpg

Hi

Ordered on 25th Dec but found out on 28th 1 item was out of stock so they were holding the whole order! I then cancelled the out of stock item on 30th and they then processed the zeta, i the received the zeta on 8th........so 9 days i would say.

When did u order yours?

View attachment 208630

Thanks very much for the info. I ordered on 31/12. It will arrive eventually. I’ve sent them a message. I’m not too worried, I’m wise to the ways of China shipping. Just thought it was a bit odd that I’d not received a shipping notification. Reading this and other threads, it appears to be the Everzon way[emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom