What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

My RBA arrived for the DOT AIO SE today - fuck the Zeta this thing rocks! - with it's curved postless build deck and higher up coil the flavour is better than the Zeta stock MTL coil - well chuffed :drool:

I was going to use Nautilus coils but I am loving the RBA so sod it.

Thanks @Discomatt

Ok cheers Rew. I’ll wait for your final conclusion.

Sorry I haven't got back to you earlier. TBH I've given up on the Boost RBA. Can't get the draw or flavour I want. Can send it to you if you like.

Are you sure? Happy to pay you for it :)

Nah, don't worry. Give it a try. If you don't get on with it just send it on to someone else. BTW just checking that you already have the Boost device itself?

Nah, don't worry. Give it a try. If you don't get on with it just send it on to someone else. BTW just checking that you already have the Boost device itself?

Yes of course, I’ll give it a whirl. I’ll pm you now.

Am liking the Artery Nugget AIO. It's not perfect but has enough good points for me to keep using it. You can't get a proper tight MTL draw out of it, but it's an ok loosish vape. The fixed drip tip is the other negative point for me. Shame. It's ok though.
It is really nice to have a proper glass tank. Not had any leaking or condensation so far. Am pleasantly surprised by the included 1.4 ohm coil, which is as good as the 1 ohm coil and gives as good flavour at 8 watts (coil will fit in the Pal 2). 1500 MAH battery will last ages at that power. I also quite like the rba. It is smalll and a bit fiddly but not difficult to build on. Can fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Flavour is at least as good as the stock coils. Again it is a bit on the airy side.
Great little device for out and about on the whole. Depends if you can forgive it's shortcomings.

Am liking the Artery Nugget AIO. It's not perfect but has enough good points for me to keep using it. You can't get a proper tight MTL draw out of it, but it's an ok loosish vape. The fixed drip tip is the other negative point for me. Shame. It's ok though.
It is really nice to have a proper glass tank. Not had any leaking or condensation so far. Am pleasantly surprised by the included 1.4 ohm coil, which is as good as the 1 ohm coil and gives as good flavour at 8 watts (coil will fit in the Pal 2). 1500 MAH battery will last ages at that power. I also quite like the rba. It is smalll and a bit fiddly but not difficult to build on. Can fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Flavour is at least as good as the stock coils. Again it is a bit on the airy side.
Great little device for out and about on the whole. Depends if you can forgive it's shortcomings.
Iv'e got two of these and I agree with you they are very good. I love the form factor they are so comfortable to use and I have pretty much only used the rba's and the flavour is brilliant and I agree it is a tad airy but very acceptable. I have a 1.1ohm coil in mine and vape at about 12w and the battery lasts well. definitely worth a punt!!

Back
Top Bottom