What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Having used this a bit more I find it getting a bit too warm for me with the airflow closed right down. Flavour so far is ok but nothing special.

Ok cheers Rew. I’ll wait for your final conclusion.

Hello lovely people, I've just taken delivery of my Artery Pal II Pro and have a few questions please.....

If I want to use Nic Salts (Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, 20mg), what would be a good starting point for coil ohm, airflow and wattage settings please?

I'm still getting to grips with coils, airflow and wattage and don't really understand the different impacts they will have on the vape so would be interested to know about other people's set up is.

I'm MTL, about a month into vaping, 16 days off the cigs and was smoking 30 lights a day. I'm not really looking for a throat hit, I'd prefer flavour and addiction satisfaction, hence the 20mg for the moment.

Thanks
Angela

Hello lovely people, I've just taken delivery of my Artery Pal II Pro and have a few questions please.....

If I want to use Nic Salts (Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, 20mg), what would be a good starting point for coil ohm, airflow and wattage settings please?

I'm still getting to grips with coils, airflow and wattage and don't really understand the different impacts they will have on the vape so would be interested to know about other people's set up is.

I'm MTL, about a month into vaping, 16 days off the cigs and was smoking 30 lights a day. I'm not really looking for a throat hit, I'd prefer flavour and addiction satisfaction, hence the 20mg for the moment.

Thanks
Angela
I don't have that device but mtl coils are usually around 1.0 - 1.5 ohms and wattage around 10 - 15 watts with airflow shut down to suit.

For MTL the 1 ohm coils are really good. I usually start them off at 10 watts and increase the wattage gradually until I find my sweet spot with the juice I'm using.

Thanks for your replies. So I have the 1ohm HP coil and have been vaping on freebase 18mg Dinner Lady Lemon Tart in the Pal with this today. I'll try it with the Nic Salts later.

I'm right down at 5 to 6 watts right now, when I go up to above 9, I start to get a chemically taste coming through. I'm very scared of this taste because when I'd used the Innokin Adept Zlide for a couple of days with 18mg, I got the taste big time, really, really horrible, almost put me off vaping. The suppliers help desk suggests it's the nicotine that I'm tasting. I haven't been able to use the Innokin since and was so glad when the Pal arrived and I got clear flavours coming through straight away. Just get this faint taste as soon as I go above 9.

Stupid question but If I stay at 5 or 6 watts am I going to reduce the life of the coil at all?

I can tend to chain vape a bit when I'm absorbed in doing something.

Anyhow, I'll keep playing with it because the Pal is deffo giving the best flavour out of my little collection of 4 e-cigs :-)

Angela

Thanks for your replies. So I have the 1ohm HP coil and have been vaping on freebase 18mg Dinner Lady Lemon Tart in the Pal with this today. I'll try it with the Nic Salts later.

I'm right down at 5 to 6 watts right now, when I go up to above 9, I start to get a chemically taste coming through. I'm very scared of this taste because when I'd used the Innokin Adept Zlide for a couple of days with 18mg, I got the taste big time, really, really horrible, almost put me off vaping. The suppliers help desk suggests it's the nicotine that I'm tasting. I haven't been able to use the Innokin since and was so glad when the Pal arrived and I got clear flavours coming through straight away. Just get this faint taste as soon as I go above 9.

Stupid question but If I stay at 5 or 6 watts am I going to reduce the life of the coil at all?

I can tend to chain vape a bit when I'm absorbed in doing something.

Anyhow, I'll keep playing with it because the Pal is deffo giving the best flavour out of my little collection of 4 e-cigs :-)

Angela

It won't reduce coil life at those watts. The only thing you might find is a bit of gurgling if the juice doesn't vapourise quick enough

what about the Wismek R80 ? I don't remember reading about it here. just seen it online and like the design and specs. Seems to have a 510 adapter already.

Back
Top Bottom