What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Am liking the Artery Nugget AIO. It's not perfect but has enough good points for me to keep using it. You can't get a proper tight MTL draw out of it, but it's an ok loosish vape. The fixed drip tip is the other negative point for me. Shame. It's ok though.
It is really nice to have a proper glass tank. Not had any leaking or condensation so far. Am pleasantly surprised by the included 1.4 ohm coil, which is as good as the 1 ohm coil and gives as good flavour at 8 watts (coil will fit in the Pal 2). 1500 MAH battery will last ages at that power. I also quite like the rba. It is smalll and a bit fiddly but not difficult to build on. Can fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Flavour is at least as good as the stock coils. Again it is a bit on the airy side.
Great little device for out and about on the whole. Depends if you can forgive it's shortcomings.
I’m guessing the rba is bigger than the pal version? Will this fit the artery pro?

Do you have one of these? I was interested in it, but it seems they only do them with daft looking panels.
No I don’t. However, I really like the HP coils and if I didn’t have the zeta I would have probably had one of these. The colours are awful though. Knowing artery there will be new versions in a month though. Definitely worth a look though as I was impressed with the pal 2.

Well I've discovered that the Nugget tank can survive being lobbed out of a bedroom window, bouncing on a tiled roof and spending a night in the garden. Pure muppetry on my part. Flooded the coil and thought it would be a good idea to flick the excess juice out. Tank is held in with magnets. Doh.

Well I've discovered that the Nugget tank can survive being lobbed out of a bedroom window, bouncing on a tiled roof and spending a night in the garden. Pure muppetry on my part. Flooded the coil and thought it would be a good idea to flick the excess juice out. Tank is held in with magnets. Doh.
Lol! Have done something very similar with the voopoo trio s find thingy. Flicked it to clear some gurgling and shot it across the kitchen and lost it under the cooker. Not quite the level of “Frank Spencer” that yours achieved though ;)

Perhaps you should add this to your regular testing routine? I’d definitely be interested in the results :p

Lol! Have done something very similar with the voopoo trio s find thingy. Flicked it to clear some gurgling and shot it across the kitchen and lost it under the cooker. Not quite the level of “Frank Spencer” that yours achieved though ;)

Perhaps you should add this to your regular testing routine? I’d definitely be interested in the results :p

It is a glass tank as well, so didn't hold up much hope of it being unscathed.

Loving this Sense Baby Orbit....
Its so small but the flavour is really good. Comes with 2 x 1.0ohm coils, top 3 pod for me

Thought i should share this with u fine folk. Good recommendation @Vapaneezer Scrooge :2thumbsup:

20200407_222046.jpg 20200407_221855.jpg 20200407_221832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom