What's new

The perils of a vaping farmer

Maybe you've found a potential niche in the market making shit proof mods. Perhaps with a replacable outer skin and a special chain attached to your belt to aid retrieval from cow pats.

I have managed to salvage the tank, sporting a rather nice dent! But the mod is goosed I was lucky enough I picked the mod up for next to nothing just really annoying! Not the worst casualty of my chosen profession, lost my wedding ring in a rather unfortunate crevice as well many moons ago whilst calving a cow, so the mod I will get over in time!

Maybe you've found a potential niche in the market making shit proof mods. Perhaps with a replacable outer skin and a special chain attached to your belt to aid retrieval from cow pats.

That's actually not a bad idea. Find a mod that you can attach a key chain too, then chain it to your belt loop of something. I'm sure I actually saw some inserts that look like beauty rings, but you can attach a keychain to them or lanyard.

That's actually not a bad idea. Find a mod that you can attach a key chain too, then chain it to your belt loop of something. I'm sure I actually saw some inserts that look like beauty rings, but you can attach a keychain to them or lanyard.

It’s a very good idea? Particularly in a challenging environment

It’s a very good idea? Particularly in a challenging environment

After a bit of googling, I can't find any. However, there's people on here that fabricate things, maybe they could knock you something up. I'm thinking a flat disc that would sit between your tanks base and the mod, just like a thin beauty ring, but with a small point to clip a lanyard or chain too.

After a bit of googling, I can't find any. However, there's people on here that fabricate things, maybe they could knock you something up. I'm thinking a flat disc that would sit between your tanks base and the mod, just like a thin beauty ring, but with a small point to clip a lanyard or chain too.

Depends on what you what in a mod ... maybe a little pod system ? Kaliburn?

Back
Top Bottom