What's new

The SteamShell

*Atmizoo*

Manufacturer
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 2.34.06 pm.png

And now if you want a hands on view of this little gem, you can take a look at our review! No spoilers, but I bloody love it and it is my new daily driver knocking the Tripod2 (which I still adore btw) off my top spot. If you want a tank, buy the Tripod2 or the AER, if you want fantastic bridge, the SteamShell will take some beating so whatever your chosen vape style, any of these bits of kit will serve you very well.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rba/atmizoo-steamshell.html#

I’ve had a surprising revelation! I don’t really bother with temp control and don’t know many people who use it these days for diy, so I don’t usually cover it in my reviews. But I was a bit bored yesterday and thought I’d dig out some of my old ni200 wire for a laugh. I fully expected to pull the build out pretty much straight away but the SteamShell is a fantastic tc deck. It has been a really solid vape, consistently reliable. I’d go so far as to say this is the best kit I’ve used for tc! It’s been so long since I ran this kind of build that I had to check old threads for a build so I really wasn’t expecting anything good, but my mind is pretty much blown by how good this little heart is in this department!

Can’t wait to pick one up, but can’t seem to find the basic kit at any of the retailers that will ship to me :17: Have all the af pins from my other Atmizoo products, so the basic is all I need… May have to order directly from them and pay the customs etc.

But I’m having a bit of a conundrum; I’m saving up for an Aer, but I desperately want the Steamshell :hmm:

Thanks for the excellent, in-depth review, and for putting even more pressure on my wallet :18:

I’ve had a surprising revelation! I don’t really bother with temp control and don’t know many people who use it these days for diy, so I don’t usually cover it in my reviews. But I was a bit bored yesterday and thought I’d dig out some of my old ni200 wire for a laugh. I fully expected to pull the build out pretty much straight away but the SteamShell is a fantastic tc deck. It has been a really solid vape, consistently reliable. I’d go so far as to say this is the best kit I’ve used for tc! It’s been so long since I ran this kind of build that I had to check old threads for a build so I really wasn’t expecting anything good, but my mind is pretty much blown by how good this little heart is in this department!

Just started playing with TC myself and have recently just got a DNA Billet Box so might take a look at the Steam Shell or maybe a clone at least.

I've got an authentic Vapesnail here and I'm not seeing much difference in the deck to justify another purchase tbh.

Now, if they'd made the deck to look like the Aer or Dotshell, I'd have been all in, but this?

I've got an authentic Vapeshell here and I'm not seeing much difference in the deck to justify another purchase tbh.

Will wait and see what you decide to do, if it's the same as the Vapeshell then i probably won't bother. I would of thought there is only so much you can do with such a small deck and probably not enough to have such a huge impact.

Just started playing with TC myself and have recently just got a DNA Billet Box so might take a look at the Steam Shell or maybe a clone at least.
If you don’t need the airflow pins, the Basic edition doesn’t cost much more than the clones are going for now ;) And you get qc, customer service, and you give a little back to the Greek chaps who designed it :2thumbsup:

I've got an authentic Vapesnail here and I'm not seeing much difference in the deck to justify another purchase tbh.
I can understand your standpoint, no problem. Yeah, the decks are similar, but you’ll find the juice flow is improved and it’s easier to build on. I only have the authentic Vapeshell, so the Steamshell would definitely be a step up for me :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom