What's new

The SXK MF Bridge Answer

MavicP

Achiever
I got myself the A Boro with accessories a couple of weeks ago along with a packet of EUC ceramic coils from FT, alas, no sleeve for the coils. After waiting for an age to get a packet of traditional coils with a sleeve, I got it fired up yesterday.

20190504_171301.jpg

I have to say, I'm blown away with the flavour these coils put out. I was pretty blown away with the performance of the BB, no matter what build was put in it, but this goes beyond that. I've been sooking on @Lee 's dewy Supreme, like my life depends on it ever since I put this build in.
For anyone planning this, it's got the tightest O rings I've come across and I was expecting to: a, break it, b, cut myself putting the bottom sleeve in, or c, lobbing it across the room, in a fit of temper because I couldn't get it to fit.
This is well woth the effort, it just remains to find out how long the EUC's last, but so far, so good and it's been getting hammered - for good reason.
Sorry about the manky BB pic, it had just been wiped down half a dozen times with a paper hanky and the bits wouldn't shift.

I’ve got this set up in one of my BB’s and I agree it’s pretty good for a stock coil no hassle set up, coil life is pretty good too so I’ve read, probably had about 5 tanks of Strawberry Sea Biscuit through up to now, no leaks no issues, around 27watts.

I have to agree, I've put much the same through it with no hassle at all. Running my one at 30w and the flavour is as good as I've had out of anything, RDA's included.

Im using the same setup, except im using an aspire triton clapton coil cos i had a few laying around. Looking to get the euc ceramic coils with the sleeve, however its hard to find the sleeve on its own or with the ceramic coils. U need to order the normal coils to get the sleeve then order the ceramic coils separate.

They are getting difficult to find, another option is the Mod Factory bridge, no sleeve required with it, I think they’re hens teeth aswell there is a thread in the BB section about them.

They are getting difficult to find, another option is the Mod Factory bridge, no sleeve required with it, I think they’re hens teeth aswell there is a thread in the BB section about them.

MF bridge is available for pre order at the moment from their site. Not many left when I looked yesterday

Im using the same setup, except im using an aspire triton clapton coil cos i had a few laying around. Looking to get the euc ceramic coils with the sleeve, however its hard to find the sleeve on its own or with the ceramic coils. U need to order the normal coils to get the sleeve then order the ceramic coils separate.

MF bridge is available for pre order at the moment from their site. Not many left when I looked yesterday

I couldn't find the bridge anywhere with the ceramic coils, it was worth taking the hit on the traditional coils just to get the bridge.
Worth it though.

Sorry @rew , I only got 0.5 ohm coils. If the 1.3's are half as good, it'll be worth a punt.

I couldn't find the bridge anywhere with the ceramic coils, it was worth taking the hit on the traditional coils just to get the bridge.
Worth it though.

Sorry @rew , I only got 0.5 ohm coils. If the 1.3's are half as good, it'll be worth a punt.
Yeh in thinking im going to have to go down that route.

Im keeping my eye out for a 2nd hand mf bridge to come up. There a bit steep for me as new.

Im going to have to get a pack of the traditional coils just for the sake of the sleeve. No one seems to sell the sleeve on its own

Back
Top Bottom