What's new

The SXK MF Bridge Answer

I ordered a pack of nautilus bvc 1.6Ω coils just to try stock coils in the bb. Could be convenient for certain situations. Would I have been better doing this? What would I need to get? Are these coils ceramic? I’ve always been a bit sketchy about ceramic coils...

Hi word on FB groups is that the 1 3 coils are not as good as the 0 5. I got my sleeve and coil pack from FT but sadly they are discontinued now. The 0.5 coils do seem to last a long time tho.
20190505_212250.jpg

I ordered a pack of nautilus bvc 1.6Ω coils just to try stock coils in the bb. Could be convenient for certain situations. Would I have been better doing this? What would I need to get? Are these coils ceramic? I’ve always been a bit sketchy about ceramic coils...

They'll probably suit your vape style better zou, I just got a little bored and decided I hadn't bought anything that week, so I thought I'd give them a go.
The pack of coil inserts with the adapters are starting to get like rocking horse shit, so if you fancy them don't hang about...;)

Not to keen to buy the mf bridge yet, but got the a tank, if I bought the coils with the adaptor will they work with the bridge that comes with the a tank.

Not to keen to buy the mf bridge yet, but got the a tank, if I bought the coils with the adaptor will they work with the bridge that comes with the a tank.
Ive got the sxk a tank clone that im using with aspire triton coils at the moment. Ive got my ceramic coils just waiting for the adaptor to turn up so i can throw that in

Back
Top Bottom