What's new

Therion Battery Drain

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/6...-for-2-3-18650-batteries-sony-vtc6-sammy-30q/

don't forget to upload the settings onto your device after adding them to escribe. I hope this helps sort things, if not i can't think of anything else
I literally just found this after a bit of googling, thanks
20190213_173619.jpeg

Now I just need to know how to add the file to Escribe. Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to all this, I generally just use replay directly through the mod.

i am stuck now as i no longer have a windows laptop. escribe don't work on my chromebook . I think you have to download the csv file then import it to excribe then upload to device

I've downloaded the csv but don't know how to import it to escribe. Frantically googling for instructions now.

I will try and help give me a while as i got my old windows laptop out. the keyboard doesn't work on iy but it should still let me figure things out once i get escribe up

in escribe click the mod tab, then battery. to the right it allows you to upload csv
Ok, so I found it in Options >User interface >Manufacturer >Battery

There is an option to Load CSV but when I try to I get the error message "Not all numbers in the CSV are valid"

I'm totally stumped now

I've now re-downloaded the csv file and managed to load it and uploaded the settings to the device. I need to take my son football training now so will have a look and see what's happening with the mod later.

Thanks again for your help @crustyfolker [emoji1303]

I've now re-downloaded the csv file and managed to load it and uploaded the settings to the device. I need to take my son football training now so will have a look and see what's happening with the mod later.

Thanks again for your help @crustyfolker [emoji1303]

Fingers crossed for you, let me know if it has made a difference when you know. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom