What's new

Therion Battery Drain

The batteries have gone down to 86% overnight. I'm guessing now that it's a physical problem rather than a software issue. I guess I should just remove the batteries overnight from this particular mod in future [emoji22]

That sounds about right, my 4 do loose but only 1% over days so it sounds like you have an issue with it, sorry the ideas haven't helped, but yes sounds like you will have to remove the batteries when not in use.:(

That's what the forums all about mate.
Quick little update. I removed the atty from the mod last night and it has only dropped by 3%, I'll see if the batteries lose more charge with a different atty. If not then it clearly doesn't like the atty I had on it. But if it drops with a different one on do you think this would suggest a problem with the 510 connector on top?

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

it maybe that when an atty is left on a dna colour it cuses some battery drain. i think my DNA colours lose about 3% if i leave the atty on overnight. I will check this tonight and let you know @Banjostring

Remember there's an on board clock on the colour DNA's, could be adding to the drain. I know it does on the G class as twice now I've had batteries run flat when not used for a few days.

Remember there's an on board clock on the colour DNA's, could be adding to the drain. I know it does on the G class as twice now I've had batteries run flat when not used for a few days.

Thanks for that info. very helpful. I have a g class as well as DNA colours so its probably right.

I had a Efusion DNA 200 do this a few years ago, and if i remember correctly Evolve brought out an update that cured the issue. I would think it's been taken care of with the newer boards.

But it doesn't happen with the Therion BF or the Mirage though.

Back
Top Bottom