What's new

Third time of trying to vape and get rid of the smokes

Nina71

Postman
Hi all.
This is my third time that I try to stick to vaping alone but I can't seem to manage it. I have continues cravings for normal cigarettes. I have tried higher nicotine doses but to no avail. I get cranky as hell (especially at work) and I am at my wits end. I do want to vape, that is why I am trying it again but am so jealous of people like my brother who switched instantly without any problems. Any tips or advice?

Nina

Nice to meet you :)

I know nikki from mars struggled with this a long time and I think she tried quite a few options so she might have some input.

Hi all.
This is my third time that I try to stick to vaping alone but I can't seem to manage it. I have continues cravings for normal cigarettes. I have tried higher nicotine doses but to no avail. I get cranky as hell (especially at work) and I am at my wits end. I do want to vape, that is why I am trying it again but am so jealous of people like my brother who switched instantly without any problems. Any tips or advice?

Nina

What nicotine lvl you using?, what flavours you using?

I struggled first few times using cheap gear. Wasn't until I bought a decent mod and a nautilus I managed it. What gear have u been using.

It took me three times as well.
I think the trick is not to think of it as replacing smoking but replacing the empty time you have when you would have been having a smoke.
The worst for me was first one of the day. No instant hit like one used to. But some furious vaping while the kettle was on for my first cuppa and by the time the kettle had boiled I didn't have that itch for a real cigarette.
Also....starter kits were a waste of time for me. A decent stick and clearomiser setup helps. I tried this time with a iTaste CLK1280 and a Nautilus Mini.
62 days so far and no cigs.

Hi all.

Nina

Hello

I used patches to help me but only needed them for a couple of days think it was 3&4 I used them, day 5 I forgot to put one on and seem to be fine from there on.
But everyone is different try not to beat yourself up over it as if your anything like me your come off worse. Small steps first, maybe try to cut out the comfort cigs as they call them and vape at them times and smoke when you need the cig, and cut down from there. I'm no smoking councillor it's just what the cessation people advised me. Good luck

Ditched the 24/01/15
Loving Vaping

Princess Liliana

Nice to meet you all :)

I have tried many flavours, tobacco's, fruits, desert flavours and so on. Varying from 12 -to 24 in nic strength. I could start my own shop, I have pg's and vg's, half and half...about 40 bottles hanging around. I use an ego.

I have tried many flavours, tobacco's, fruits, desert flavours and so on. Varying from 12 -to 24 in nic strength. I could start my own shop, I have pg's and vg's, half and half...about 40 bottles hanging around. I use an ego.

You've got to get yourself a better setup. You'll get a much better nicotine hit. A lot of people move from egos to Isticks and get a better tank such as a Nautilus. The difference will be quite noticeable.

I took to vapoing streight away and loved the fruity stuff, the missus hower did not and it wasnt untill i got her some 24mg tobbaco flavour juice with high pg that she stopped, then slowly she moved off the tobbaco flavours. High pg will give you the throat hit, 24mg should fix the cravings and the tobbaco should feel familier to the ciggys. Vapour production could be apart of it too as if your filling your lungs with vapour you feel like you have had a cig if that makes sence, so maybe try lower ohm coil

Hello

I used patches to help me but only needed them for a couple of days think it was 3&4 I used them, day 5 I forgot to put one on and seem to be fine from there on.
But everyone is different try not to beat yourself up over it as if your anything like me your come off worse. Small steps first, maybe try to cut out the comfort cigs as they call them and vape at them times and smoke when you need the cig, and cut down from there. I'm no smoking councillor it's just what the cessation people advised me. Good luck

Ditched the 24/01/15
Loving Vaping

Princess Liliana

Is it advisable to use patches with vaping? no nic overdose? :P

Back
Top Bottom