What's new

Those who MTL & DL

@ForestMagpie, I totally forgot, I got some VapeGoo juices on the go too. Give them a look if you're not wanting to mix. They do decent cheap juices, have the flavour profile for every juice & do bundles so you can try out a bunch
Thanks @JohnnyAce will give them a look, especially the bundles, they sound like a good idea for me to try loads and find ones I like!

Do you find yourself going with the same flavours/flavour profile for DL as you do for MTL? Or is it completely different?
I've been MTLing for a while and got my favourite flavours nailed (pretty much Manabush, my fav is Chiri Sun) but I'm struggling to find liquids for DL that keep me coming back in the same way. All recommendations to try are welcome!

Have you tried Primevapes yet. They are intended for DL but they work equally well for MTL for me.

Have you tried Primevapes yet. They are intended for DL but they work equally well for MTL for me.
I've got a bottle of the Private Reserve and I tried it DL, you can tell it's a quality juice but it just wasn't quite for me. I'm leaving it to steep longer and then will try again and see what I think. I'm sorted for MTL juice, I know what I like but with DL I'm still pretty new so finding my feet with flavours.

I've got a bottle of the Private Reserve and I tried it DL, you can tell it's a quality juice but it just wasn't quite for me. I'm leaving it to steep longer and then will try again and see what I think. I'm sorted for MTL juice, I know what I like but with DL I'm still pretty new so finding my feet with flavours.

You might be better off trying the fruit and dessert flavours they do. And Lee is a legend on the forum.

You might be better off trying the fruit and dessert flavours they do. And Lee is a legend on the forum.
Thanks for the advice, you might be right about fruit and dessert. I'm very tempted by the Prime Vapes toffee chunk custard!

Thanks for the advice, you might be right about fruit and dessert. I'm very tempted by the Prime Vapes toffee chunk custard!
Tasted my bottle of toffee chunk about a hour ago [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] fuck me it's good if your thinking about it it's worth it but the best he sells is the ginger sponge custard [emoji6]

Tasted my bottle of toffee chunk about a hour ago [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] fuck me it's good if your thinking about it it's worth it but the best he sells is the ginger sponge custard [emoji6]
Good to know! Tis payday next week so can see me placing a Prime Vapes order as I'll try one of his fruity ones too!

I mainly do MTL for my Nic Salts and DTL everything else.Never had a sweet tooth as a child so it's pretty weird for me to like the fruity juices but i have to say they are nice, or the ones i have tried are. I tried a Bubblegum liquid that i really wanted to try the flavour but it was awful and has put me off bubblegum for life.

Last edited:
I mainly do MTL for my Nic Salts and DTL everything else.Never had a sweet tooth as a child so it's pretty weird for me to like the fruity juices but i have to say they are nice, or the ones i have tried are. I tried a Bubblegum liquid that i really wanted to try the flavour but it was awful and has put me off bubblegum for life.
I've had a few liquids where I've really wanted to try them and they get here, they smell amazing but taste garbage, put me off trying any more of that flavour for sure. Funny innit.

It's only really happened with one but as i continue to try different juices the list will more than likely rise. I find the fruit juices kind of refreshing, Nic Salts make my mouth dry but i need them to stop the craving, once i can start vaping without them i will be a happy man. I am ok till after meals then the craving hits.

Back
Top Bottom